Movies Movies that hit you right in the feels

Ending of the Mist was pretty brutal.

Well this isn't a movie, but I watched this video a few years ago and it definitely kinda got me in the feels.

it's about an amazing girl called Claire Wineland.
Have a watch, 30mins long :

This could be huge!!! At least 18" ....... If we can't raise at least 500 million it's not worth trying it......

I need to know if you're in??? Or at least the tip???

Not sure where this turned but it sounds terrible lol

Last edited:
It definitely made me feel something. A whole lot of somethings. It is certainly a one-and-done type of flick for me though. Stuck with me without needing extra viewings.

I seen it in the theater when it came out and there were audible gasps and wtfs in there lol.

Mot sure where this turned but it sounds terrible lol

It was your idea!!!! I've already got 4 major backers with a possible 300 million on the table!!! All you had to do was get Mr T out of the retirement home to say "I'm not drinking no milk fool" for the money shots and I would've been able to get the other 200 million....... What the fuck happened!!!!??!??

It was your idea!!!! I've already got 4 major backers with a possible 300 million on the table!!! All you had to do was get Mr T out of the retirement home to say "I'm not drinking no milk fool" for the money shots and I would've been able to get the other 200 million....... What the fuck happened!!!!??!??

The Mr T bit caught me off guard ffs LMFAO!!!

I liked Lookism
Korean anime about a pathetic fat kid who magically switches bodies with a stud

Onward made me cry a lot more than i expected, when he started check marking his list at the end of hte movie, it made me cry

If anyone mentioning Grave of the Fireflies wants to ruin their day and have 7 minutes to spare.

Warrior with Tom Hardy. It could easily have been a by- the- numbers action film, but it has real heart and gripping drama.
Nick Nolte had acted the hell out of that movie. His breakdown scene was really good.

A few people have this reaction, they get annoyed/confused with the why of it all and the protagonists actions. I think it's important to frame the movie in the right light, which is that people aren't always rational. Especially kids, and especially under the circumstances. It's largely based on the authors own experience during WW2 in Japan and was written in part as a way to deal with his own guilt,
hence why he dies at the end as well.

Maybe give it another go at some point with that in mind and definitely watch the Japanese version with subtitles. It has real children voicing the leads.

It's an important film, similar to a movie like Schindler's List. I would watch it once just because of that.

Great movie that isn't talked about enough. That scene where he's at the police station gave me chills. His performance in this movie and in 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford' puts him up there. He's one of the best actors of his generation and it's unfortunate that he doesn't get that recognition. The whole metoo thing derailed him as he was coming into his own.

Didn't even realize he got metood

Tried to think and not pick obvious ones outside of Marley and Me but needed to include it.

Marley and Me - the journey of having a pet has the ups and downs, especially the end, so anyone can relate to the feels here.

Mask - obviously not the Jim Carrey one lol, in a movie full of not so likeable characters, Rocky stood out as he should and the ending felt unfair for him.

Lucas - not the most notable film during Corey Haim-mania but a movie where bullies and people don't really see how they might be treating someone terribly who has a rough life already.

A couple of horror choices as well, Train to Busan and The Fly for obvious reasons.

Solid pick but IMHO this scene from the same movie tops it:

jxv3oN.gif

Back