“B-b-but Khabib got hit wit a left... T-T-Tony got grazed with a right”

Is it me or does anyone else find scared Connie fans projecting fear of dangerous opponents funny?

It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night(ie Khabib over MJ, Ferg over Lee, etc.)

Imagine that... playing down the performances of guys setting historical win streaks in the UFC while Connie himself is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL.

So be honest Connie fans... just how scared are you guys of El Cucuy?

<21>

Huge Conor fan but to be honest I am terrified of Ferg just like I was Mayweather.

I hope Conor keeps ducking the real challengers and taking easy fights so he can hold onto his status as a "champion" as long as possible without ever defending.

Huge Conor fan but to be honest I am terrified of Ferg just like I was Mayweather.

I hope Conor keeps ducking the real challengers and taking easy fights so he can hold onto his status as a "champion" as long as possible without ever defending.
Please stop. It is extremely rude, and insensitive to mock people's religion.

not scared at all

tony gets wobbled all the time, he just has great recovery and heart. just like eddie alvarez

i remember when alvarez """fans"'' (conor haters) tried for so long to convince me that alvarez had a good chance, while also accusing me of being scared that conor would lose lol

Eddie sucks tho. Ferguson doesnt. Beating Eddie might be the least impressive title win in history,

He got hit with a wet dong that smelled like his mother.

Deal with it.

Dude I’m a huge Connie critic, but even I predicted Connie would DUST Alvarez within two rounds(I can link you the thread).

Alvarez is massively overrated. He’s an undersized LW, with a suspect chin, a Pleb Tier .500 HS wrestling base, and a “rockem sockem” brawler style.

Tony has a LEGIT wrestling base, dwarfs Connie, has a longer reach, and has a solid win streak. (Unlike Eddie who was arguably 1-3 going into the Connie fight)

sure, but you also said alvarez could win and tried to convince people of ways alvarez would win. predictions dont matter if you pick both sides, then only remind people of the accurate one
Option 1: Conor catches Alvarez early

Or

Option 2: Gets taken into deep waters and finished by Eddie
He hasn't faced someone with such questionable cardio as Conor. Not to mention whens the last time you seen Alvarez gas?

The pressure Eddie would put on Conor with TDs, cage work, forward movement would most likely break him by the second if he doesn't get caught.
Believe me, even though he's one of the more exiting fighters to watch I've been one of the biggest Alvarez detractors for the past year.

However the very point that you bring up is one of the reasons for Eddies evolution as of Late: Mark Henry. Look at the wonders he's done for Frankie and Barboza defensively and strategically.

- Eddie doesn't get drawn into brawls anymore. Instead uses the clinch/collar tie of the counter is not there from striking range.

- He incorporates his savvy grappling more now

- The longer he trains with Mark Henry, the better grasp he gets on his system.

We both know Conor doesn't necessarily have the best TD defense. I have no doubt that Eddie would eventually plant him on his back should the fight play out. And I think his guard would get passed and he would get controlled on the ground.

Then again Conor always has that potential one shot KO power and the earlier the fight the better the chance.

i swear some of you scrubs dont realize theres a search function

Eddie sucks tho. Ferguson doesnt. Beating Eddie might be the least impressive title win in history,

you're a fucking idiot

Conor doesn't want Jose next. UFC will probably give him Alverez
Dunno Alvarez has amazing wrestling and cardio. Conor can obviously catch him, but I'd have Alvarez as like 3-1 favorite. Conors cardio being outted as complete shit even if he spends 5 months focusing on it is not a good sign. Alvarez will get him down fairly easily and Conor will need to KO him in the first two rounds before he gasses or his chances diminish a lot.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 21, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Eddie Alvarez debuts UFC rankings at #14 (before his first UFC fight)
Cerrone doesn't hold a single top 10 win in the world yet. Alvarez has like 6 of them. No way in hell should Cerrone be above Alvarez. Not...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 8, 2014 in forum: UFC Discussion

Gilbert Melendez vs Eddie Alvarez Booked For UFC 188 Co Main Event
This will show if Alvarez is truly elite. IMO he should be 0-2 against Chandler who isn't even top 10, and hasn't had a top 10 win in like 7 years.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Feb 23, 2015 in forum: UFC Discussion

...media does the UFC's rankings. Which media? Because almost every site has Alvarez in their top 5. How the fuck is he #14? that's just ridiculous.

Eddie Alvarez on the potential Conor Mcgregor fight
...dominated Conor till he gassed, yet you think bum grappler Conor is going to beat Alvarez? lol. Conor would be the easiest fight of Alvarez career.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 5, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

people don't get that style make fights, Conor is going to beat down Eddie Alvarez
Styles do make fighters and Alvarez is one of the best wrestlers at 155 and Conor would have some of the worst TDD at 155. I like that people...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 22, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Dana White: Conor McGregor has agreed to a deal to fight Floyd Mayweather
The belt was already a pile of shit when the bum Eddie Alvarez won it. It's been a paper belt ever since. Two best fighters in the division are...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, May 15, 2017 in forum: UFC Discussion

you conor haters are the worst posters on this board... you're so fucking stupid

not scared at all

tony gets wobbled all the time, he just has great recovery and heart. just like eddie alvarez

i remember when alvarez """fans"'' (conor haters) tried for so long to convince me that alvarez had a good chance, while also accusing me of being scared that conor would lose lol

I knew Alvarez was going to get beat... He is too short and too mediocre of a striker, and not a good enough wrestler or submission artist to make up for it.

Tony Ferguson is on a completely different level. He is taller, longer reach, has more tools than McGregor, has better wrestling and has one of the best submission games out there right now.

I predict he submits McGregor within 3 rounds.

sure, but you also said alvarez could win and tried to convince people of ways alvarez would win. predictions dont matter if you pick both sides, then only remind people of the accurate one

i swear some of you scrubs dont realize theres a search function

>Going full feels

Lol some of you Connie fangirls are some of the most thin skinned people.

Nice try m8, Read my analysis.

3/3 in my OFFICIAL picks.

Gonna give you lads the quick picks before I'm off to watch the fight lads:

JJ vs Karolina

No explanations needed here. Karolinas toughness is gonna carry her to see the wrong end of a decision.

JJ via easy UD

Woodley vs Wonderlad

This fight is gonna make ALOT of people salty because Woodley is gonna show just how good he is. He simply has too many ways to win the fight whether it be KO, Wall n Stall, GnP, etc.

His position control in grappling is being overlooked, and when he closes the distance and bullies Wonderlad on the cage, he is going to make him pay heavy.

Woodley via GnP TKO Round 2

Finally...

Connie vs Eddie

Eddie has the tools to win, BUT his fight IQ tends to go out the window when his ego comes into play. Against RDA he was able to execute because there was NO pressure on him to perform well and RDA is all class never attempting to get in Eddys head. Eddie showed his skillset, lured RDA into his game plan and got the finish.

HOWEVER in fight against Cowboy, Eddie came in with tons of hype and punched himself out in the first. Against Nick Thompson who was the bigger fighter and very unorthodox(somewhat goofy in everything from his personality to his style) he lost his composure, couldn't put his ego in check after Nick walked through his punches AND eventually ran into a left.

Similarly with Chandler in their first fight with Eddie as the champ in Bellator, ending up rocked and submitted against the up and coming guy.

POINT IS Eddie fails to perform when he is EXPECTED to win. Hopefully Mark Henry has made the right adjustments BUT Eddie has put pressure on himself engaging in trash talk with Connie.

Connie needs to let Eddie lead the dance and wait for Eddie to give him an oppening. He is susceptible to left hands as caught by Huerta, Thompson, this random guy ( fight I was there for):

sgl6dc.jpg

ALSO Going by Eddies overconfidence he MIGHT shoot a sloppy shot and not only get caugh but possibly run into a choke. YES that's right, TRAINING with someone from Marcelo Garcias system(Dillon "MGs Butler" Danis) anyone who's trained or studied Marcelo Garcias work KNOWS he IS the authority of Guillotine chokes when it comes to No-Gi and MMA.

So my pick is Eddie rushing Connie to the fence and getting caught for a TKO. He's got a chin BUT if Connie's smart he'll go for broke and finish the job overwhelming him with punches.

Connie via TKO Round 2

Well there you go lads! I'm off to see Le Fights.

Share your picks, comment, agree, disagree, Sound off Sherlads!

I don't give Ferguson much of a chance against Conor tbh.

I've always said I think Khabib is the guy to beat him at 155....if he can make it to fight night.
This. Khabib would try to take him down immediately. Tony not so sure. Khabib is the best grappler in this division and in my opinion the best LW. Fergy is an amazing fighter but he leaves to many openings in the stand up.

They are morons for the most part. Cannot bare to see another fighter gaining a piece of the limelight.

Tony Ferguson is a great fighter; he deserves the recognition and deserves to be wearing gold at this moment. He HAS to fight Conor next - It HAS to happen. If they dont fight next its a fucking travesty and Conor has to be stripped of the belt.

The only fight Tony's ever been rocked or wobbled in the past 4 years was when he literally slipped face first into a head-kick flush. RDA, Barboza, Thomson, Lee, Tibau, and more have all thrown everything they had at him and he's taken it all and literally smiled back at all of them. I'd love to live in this alternate dimension where Tony is Overeem and gets knocked down and rocked in every heavy standup exchange he enters into; cause that definitely has no basis in actual reality.

Conor couldn't even stun a 145 lb 40 year old man who hadn't fought in 2+ years after Floyd and the NSAC even gave him the chance to fight in 8 oz gloves out of pity; hope Conor fans realize the myths about his "MMA angles" and "1-touch power" carry the same weight as "Once-in-a-lifetime athlete Ronda Rousey" does at this point <45>

Is it me or does anyone else find scared Connie fans projecting fear of dangerous opponents funny?

It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night(ie Khabib over MJ, Ferg over Lee, etc.)

Imagine that... playing down the performances of guys setting historical win streaks in the UFC while Connie himself is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL.

So be honest Connie fans... just how scared are you guys of El Cucuy?

<21>

Mcgregor got teed off on by Chad Mendes, imagine what Tony could do to him...

not scared at all

He did have a good chance - no one was telling eddie to stand and bang not even his coaches .

you're a fucking idiot

Conor doesn't want Jose next. UFC will probably give him Alverez
Dunno Alvarez has amazing wrestling and cardio. Conor can obviously catch him, but I'd have Alvarez as like 3-1 favorite. Conors cardio being outted as complete shit even if he spends 5 months focusing on it is not a good sign. Alvarez will get him down fairly easily and Conor will need to KO him in the first two rounds before he gasses or his chances diminish a lot.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 21, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Cerrone doesn't hold a single top 10 win in the world yet. Alvarez has like 6 of them. No way in hell should Cerrone be above Alvarez. Not...

Gilbert Melendez vs Eddie Alvarez Booked For UFC 188 Co Main Event
This will show if Alvarez is truly elite. IMO he should be 0-2 against Chandler who isn't even top 10, and hasn't had a top 10 win in like 7 years.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Feb 23, 2015 in forum: UFC Discussion

...media does the UFC's rankings. Which media? Because almost every site has Alvarez in their top 5. How the fuck is he #14? that's just ridiculous.

Eddie Alvarez on the potential Conor Mcgregor fight
...dominated Conor till he gassed, yet you think bum grappler Conor is going to beat Alvarez? lol. Conor would be the easiest fight of Alvarez career.
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Sep 5, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

people don't get that style make fights, Conor is going to beat down Eddie Alvarez
Styles do make fighters and Alvarez is one of the best wrestlers at 155 and Conor would have some of the worst TDD at 155. I like that people...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, Aug 22, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Dana White: Conor McGregor has agreed to a deal to fight Floyd Mayweather
The belt was already a pile of shit when the bum Eddie Alvarez won it. It's been a paper belt ever since. Two best fighters in the division are...
Post by: FlyingKimurabar, May 15, 2017 in forum: UFC Discussion

you conor haters are the worst posters on this board... you're so fucking stupid

Lol outed

It's truly hilarious. Many of thme have now become Nate Diaz fans too, claiming he would murder Ferguson. :D

They scared homie.

"It’s like they try to play down marsterful performances to be able to sleep at night"

You just described life as a Conor hater.

<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back