‘Jones won easily!’ - equivalent to being a flat earther

Jones was gifted the decision. Pretty par for the course considering the organization. Reyes needs to put a stamp on it of they allow a rematch

Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?
Yeah when you say easily. I believe Jones is GOAT, but even I notice he is slowing down. Nothing about that fight was easy... for either of them.

Doesn't get much clearer than a unanimous decision.

Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?
Well people believe jesus turns water into wine. Anything is possible. No for gay jesus.

do you believe that they flew to the moon with this thing and then came back with that again? Flat earthers dont believe such ridiculous nonsense, globeheads do tho.

188_detail_as11-40-5927_orig.jpg
They flew in a Saturn V. It's not out of the realm of possibility that it was faked though. Nothing really went wrong (or they happened to have a contingency for anything that did), nobody died, they came back to Earth safely, they had a motivation to fake it.

do you believe that they flew to the moon with this thing and then came back with that again? Flat earthers dont believe such ridiculous nonsense, globeheads do tho.

188_detail_as11-40-5927_orig.jpg

Thats the moon lander. They flew in the shuttle, dipshit

Is the earth not flat? Do things you place somewhere slide around like they would if you placed em on a giant ball? I can’t even balance myself on a BOSU ball yet you are trying to tell me I on ball shaped planet?

smh
Plus, if the earth were a ball, according to physics it would bounce around the Sun:

upload_2020-2-11_20-39-5.jpeg

doesnt make sense because we are being told Jones won by the judges and result but not being told the earth is flat, so its the people saying reyes actually won that are the flat earthers and the Jones won are the ball earthers

I agree they're annoying. However, the "Reyes clearly won and the only logical conclusion is conspiracy" folks don't own the moral high ground here either.

3 rounds were obvious, 2 rounds were close. It's not the first close decision that differed from popular or conventional wisdom. Won't be the last.

Ya the problem is that the 3 obvious rounds were 1-3 and should have all been scored for Reyes lol

how come when you take picture of a horizon its not curved or something like that?

incoming middle aged cry babies in 3 2

If anyone else (other than Conor) did what Jon did here it would be praised and impressive

but because it’s Jon and he’s dislike then it’s considered running lmao

GOAT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back