‘Jones won easily!’ - equivalent to being a flat earther

Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?

You still mad boo?
source.gif

Wrong! Earth is a triangle with 3 sides, indicating the 3 rounds that Reyes won. Egyptians predicted this long time ago, look into it.

lvjIVre.png

Nothing easy about a competitive fight, but I still think jones won 3.

<{1-69}>

Earth is a tetrahedron btw look into it

Earth is actually an octagon and jon dominates it by always occupying the center and having complete control over it

Jones does not only wins the fight, he wins the whole planet.

Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?
Imagine siding with Joe Solis lol

Pretty sure they're just trolling

Although you make a good point, if people are retarded enough to believe the earth is flat, this doesn't seem like such a stretch

I agree they're annoying. However, the "Reyes clearly won and the only logical conclusion is conspiracy" folks don't own the moral high ground here either.

3 rounds were obvious, 2 rounds were close. It's not the first close decision that differed from popular or conventional wisdom. Won't be the last.

Last edited:

Maybe you’re the weird one

Oh fuck I didn’t know they’ve had years upon years of scientific discoveries proving that Dominick Reyes beat Jon Jones. Wow.

I'd say the flat earthers have more logic behind them. They can't see the curvature of the earth from the ground, but anyone with eyes could have watched that fight

<seedat>

Agreed, I don't see how you can justify a victory for a guy that lost 3 rounds out of 5 without some mumbo jumbo retard age science like flat earth.

Other than the WWE fanboys who only care about personalities and hate Jones it was pretty easy fight to score. Reyes just wasnt good enough in the end but his stock went up no doubt

Wrong! Earth is a triangle with 3 sides, indicating the 3 rounds that Reyes won. Egyptians predicted this long time ago, look into it.

lvjIVre.png
That triangle has 4 sides. 5 if you count the bottom. What Egyptians are actually predicting is that Jon will win two more sketchy decisions (gus, Santos, reyes, plus 2 more makes 5) before losing his belt. Look into it bro

But...the earth IS flat

There are no real pictures of earth from space

P34xJKD.gif

Nothing easy about a competitive fight, but I still think jones won 3.

<{1-69}>

Earth is a tetrahedron btw look into it

you’re lucky the original OP was changed or you would basically be admitting to advanced syphilis bud

:)

Any thread made to mock and humiliate Flat Earthers like the mouth breathing retards they are is OK by me.

That triangle has 4 sides. 5 if you count the bottom. What Egyptians are actually predicting is that Jon will win two more sketchy decisions (gus, Santos, reyes, plus 2 more makes 5) before losing his belt. Look into it bro

Thank you for enlightening me fellow Illuminati brethren.
tenor.gif

Back