‘Jones won easily!’ - equivalent to being a flat earther

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?

Other than blatant trolls, and the few ‘blinded by love’ actual Jones fans, I see all these bizarre theorists like rabid flat earthers. All kinds of unreasonable BS being spewed and they actually seem to believe it as they talk themselves into it, forgetting the reality in front of their eyes. And it’s growing like a hipster trend - weirdos that just like to be condescendingly contrary.

So, y’all are the flat earthers of the MMA community. How do you fel about that?

I feel you're on the fucking money bro

Fucking idiots lol

I dont recall many threads on Jones winning easily though I'm sure those trolls exist. I did see the whole shtick about Reyes beating his ass and Jones was on his way out (ignoring it was the opposite by the final bell). So what you are telling me is people exaggerate to make the fighter they wanted to win seem better? SHOCKING

Is the earth not flat? Do things you place somewhere slide around like they would if you placed em on a giant ball? I can’t even balance myself on a BOSU ball yet you are trying to tell me I on ball shaped planet?

smh

Reyes outstruck Jones in the first 3 rounds, landed the harder shots, stuffed every takedown, forced Jones to basically run away from exchanges multiple times..

But no no.. Jones 50-45 or 49-46.

<seedat>

Sherdog syphilis is a new one.
<Lmaoo>

Reyes outstruck Jones in the first 3 rounds, landed the harder shots, stuffed every takedown, forced Jones to basically run away from exchanges multiple times..

But no no.. Jones 50-45 or 49-46.

<seedat>

Sherdog syphilis is a new one.
<Lmaoo>
I had quickly edited out the syphilis reference. Although acurate I thought it might be ‘too much’ for mods to handle :( but glad someone saw it :)

Wrong! Earth is a triangle with 3 sides, indicating the 3 rounds that Reyes won. Egyptians predicted this long time ago, look into it.

lvjIVre.png

Nothing easy about a competitive fight, but I still think jones won 3.

<{1-69}>

Earth is a tetrahedron btw look into it

Imagine unironically talking about people not acknowledging reality while making this thread
57478879-4A3E-40AF-B21B-92FADCEF6968.jpeg

I don’t see a lot of people saying Jones won easily. However, there is a group of us, myself included, that can see how the decision could’ve gone either way. This was not Shogun/Machida level of robbery. We have seen worse decisions.

Jesus Christ, it's like people make thread after thread that the fighter they thought won a fight, won the fight. How dare they?

There are also people saying Reyes won "easily" and calling it a "robbery"

Don't exclude the idiots doing the exact same thing but the other way around just coz you hate Jones

The only argument for Jones is if you believe close rounds (like round 3) go to the champ. Otherwise, Reyes won.

well you kind of have that backwards......even if you believe the right person won((Reyes))

if you were to only watch the fight with no outside info commentary and things of the sort, made a logical opinion based solely from what you yourself observed...then you would pick Reyes who won 3-2 rounds

if you had no outside "teachings" and went entirely from what you observed around you day to day......you wouldnt be saying that the earth was an oblate spheroid....you would be saying this motherfucker is flat and not moving as there is neither measurable curvature nor speed....

but yeah Reyes 3-2

There are also people saying Reyes won "easily" and calling it a "robbery"

Don't exclude the idiots doing the exact same thing but the other way around just coz you hate Jones

Reyes won the first 3 rounds easily.

Nobody deserved to win that fight.

Dom gassed out and backed up the entire fight. Jon didn't even take steroids before the fight, so what did he expect?

Stupid fight.

Mr. Blanqua, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

do you believe that they flew to the moon with this thing and then came back with that again? Flat earthers dont believe such ridiculous nonsense, globeheads do tho.

188_detail_as11-40-5927_orig.jpg

Back