Social YouTube just banned Proud Boy's founder Gavin McInnes

They come out the woodwork to support their own...

154831526-e541560a-dfef-440a-8431-d4233964d513.jpg
In this analogy, you're the rotting carcass?
raw

Did you know that hyenas are matriarchal? The females are larger than the males and dominate their social hierarchy. They're also the only mammalian to lack an external vaginal opening and so their vaginas protrude out their bodies like a penis. They're also the most social animals in the order Carnivora having the largest and most complex groups.
Sure did know this. Is @luckyshot the matriarch of you lot?

Yeah, it's absurd to think that. I mean he does wear Skrewdriver t-shirts which are a neo-nazi group but that's just a fashion mistake.
And? I know people that listen to Burzum, myself included. I also quite like Graveland, Thor's Hammer and a little Absurd, but I am of the opinion that NS is lame. You're right, it is absurd to label a person based on their musical tastes.

Thx, u too. Worse death, Gaddafi or by Lion?
Gaddafi for sure. Getting killed by a lion is kind of bad ass if you can put up a fight but getting sodomized before being killed is the ultimate emasculation.

Gaddafi for sure. Getting killed by a lion is kind of bad ass if you can put up a fight but getting sodomized before being killed is the ultimate emasculation.

Great minds think alike!

Here’s a video of a female hyena pissing out a kid through her dick. Don’t say I never did anything for you, WR.

I expect to see this live while walking through the tranny district in San Fran when I visit next year.

Flipped to the last page... what has this devolved to? A proud boys meet up?

Wasnt this thread about the proud boys?

What gets my goat about Mcginnis as well is he preaches about being masculine but looks like a massive sissy. Why would I take advice on being a man from him? So I could be more feminine?

Wasnt this thread about the proud boys?

What gets my goat about Mcginnis as well is he preaches about being masculine but looks like a massive sissy. Why would I take advice on being a man from him? So I could be more feminine?
he's more of a realist about his masculinity. He knows he's a little flimsy...

he's more of a realist about his masculinity. He knows he's a little flimsy...
No excuse. You best be the second coming of Arnold if you're going to preach about masculinity. Who would take advice on such matters from a waif?

Back