Social YouTube just banned Proud Boy's founder Gavin McInnes

You bastard lol.

Gulag Archipelago read it. Also, any productive citizen who owned land was treated like the enemy and starved out or imprisoned. They took the productive agrarian part of society and accused them of being oppressors basically. Took all their resources and destroyed and killed millions of lives all for the root belief system we see in progressives today.

The correlation is direct. The reason why you weren't thought this is because Marxists have taken over the education system

It was a power play to wipe out the soviet bureaucrats who began establishing communications with members of the communist party, as they were perceived a threat to his position of power. The heavily militarized police state could easily be used to topple political leadership, and his great purge in 1930s was an effort to destroy any chance another radical revolutionary could seize the opportunity to overthrow him

I mean what I said. I notice sometimes guys will shit on @Devout Pessimist and instead of responding in anger he just likes their post and leaves it at that. What can they even say or do at that point? Pretty much the best response I've seen on this forum to being attacked or ridiculed.
I think you maybe taking this a bit too seriously. I know it's the internet but I wish you could see my grinch like smile as I argue with people like panamccain. It's all fun for me especially when people like him plant his flag and proclaim "victory" out of nowhere, shit cracks me up. Must be apart of that participation trophy generation where he's a winner just for being involved.

I'll like your post man, just so you feel like I'm not mad and also to cool you off. @Devout Pessimist do you have any posts you want me to like? Should i go back and like all of @panamaican posts as well so he feels sll warm and fuzzy inside? I am the Lord of Hugs you know.

I think you maybe taking this a bit too seriously. I know it's the internet but I wish you could see my grinch like smile as I argue with people like panamccain. It's all fun for me especially when people like him plant his flag and proclaim "victory" out of nowhere, shit cracks me up. Must be apart of that participation trophy generation where he's a winner just for being involved.

I'll like your post man, just so you feel like I'm not mad and also to cool you off. @Devout Pessimist do you have any posts you want me to like? Should i go back and like all of @panamaican posts as well so he feels sll warm and fuzzy inside? I am the Lord of Hugs you know.
What @Kafir-kun is saying is that you were wrong. Most people, when they're wrong, simply drop it and move on. Some posters like the post that showed them where they were wrong and move on, some don't.

His point is that most of your posts after being wrong don't accomplish anything except pointlessly trying to continue an argument that has already been lost.

Don't be a douche about it. He's trying to offer genuine advice.

What @Kafir-kun is saying is that you were wrong. Most people, when they're wrong, simply drop it and move on. Some posters like the post that showed them where they were wrong and move on, some don't.

His point is that most of your posts after being wrong don't accomplish anything except pointlessly trying to continue an argument that has already been lost.

Don't be a douche about it. He's trying to offer genuine advice.
You mean like when someone keeps posting "L" pictures over and over proclaiming their victory? That's like taking the ball and going home with it at half time, never seen that before but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

P.S. I'd really truly genuinely like for you and @Kafir-kun to point out where you were right over me, where it ended our conversation and I was wrong. Just posting pictures and PMing kafir-kun to come to your rescue doesn't really do much for me except know that you wanted a way out... that you wanted to go home and be a family man.

<{1-12}>

You mean like when someone keeps posting "L" pictures over and over proclaiming their victory? That's like taking the ball and going home with it at half time, never seen that before but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

P.S. I'd really truly genuinely like for you and @Kafir-kun to point out where you were right over me, where it ended our conversation and I was wrong. Just posting pictures and PMing kafir-kun to come to your rescue doesn't really do much for me except know that you wanted a way out... that you wanted to go home and be a family man.

He was offering you advice, not me.

As for where I was right over you. I asked you to explain your position about corporations and right/wrong behavior. You responded with a tirade about lefties wanting to censor speech. I responded that lots of people are for censoring speech (Marc Lamont Hill, kneeling NFL players) so it makes no sense to fixate on "lefties" and then tried to get you back on track about corporate right/wrong.

You responded with continuing to argue that there was a difference between the right's appeal to the NFL and the "lefties", you even attempted to separate out the POTUS making the same appeal to the NFL for censorship. Your argument was that it was the corporation, the NFL, that shut down the speech and so the POTUS's action shouldn't be considered part of the censorship.

That the NFL was doing it to protect their product.

Your explanation for why the NFL censored speech that the right found offensive was ideologically inconsistent with the motivations you applied to corporations censoring speech that the left found offensive. No matter how much you tried to hedge your statements, you still blatantly assigned corporate economic decision making to the right censoring speech and attacks on free speech to the left censoring speech.

Anyone who reads the exchange can see that. I handed you your L once you'd demonstrated your partisan intellectual discrepancy, while accusing others of partisan intellectual discrepancy, to a sufficient level.

And you still never answered the earliest questions about corporations and right/wrong. So, it wasn't a single post showing my obvious "victory", it was a totality of events. Know when you've lost a point, move on.

That sounds poetic and all but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense when the issue here is potentially monopolistic activity that the gov seems to have turned a blind eye to. If you need me to translate for you: a monopoly power enabled by the fed gov who shits on the 1st Am isn't exactly legal

Btw I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you weren't aware that YouTube is owned by Google's parent company Alphabet, along with over 200+ additionally acquired tech cos since 2001

You strike me as a market idealist who refuses to accept that capitalism consolidates wealth and power in an ever diminishing number of hands. Instead you want to pretend that what we're seeing with companies like Google is a bug rather than a feature and that it was born of nefarious government activity.

Maybe, in a weird way, what you have ended up agreeing with me on is that government needs to take a more adversarial approach towards corporations and be far more proactive in restraining and restricting their growth and activities.

The notion he is some kind of WN is absurd, (I seem to recall him being more of a MGTOW /anti-feminist type) same with the PB's, one of heir main dudes is Samoan or something FFS.. The left has long ago jumped the shark regarding these things, can't take them seriously.
Yeah, it's absurd to think that. I mean he does wear Skrewdriver t-shirts which are a neo-nazi group but that's just a fashion mistake.

You should only Like all off my posts and keep fighting the good fight. Do not do what I do. You are one of my favourite posters. Keep doing what you are doing.

giphy.gif

He was offering you advice, not me.

As for where I was right over you. I asked you to explain your position about corporations and right/wrong behavior. You responded with a tirade about lefties wanting to censor speech. I responded that lots of people are for censoring speech (Marc Lamont Hill, kneeling NFL players) so it makes no sense to fixate on "lefties" and then tried to get you back on track about corporate right/wrong.

You responded with continuing to argue that there was a difference between the right's appeal to the NFL and the "lefties", you even attempted to separate out the POTUS making the same appeal to the NFL for censorship. Your argument was that it was the corporation, the NFL, that shut down the speech and so the POTUS's action shouldn't be considered part of the censorship.

That the NFL was doing it to protect their product.

Your explanation for why the NFL censored speech that the right found offensive was ideologically inconsistent with the motivations you applied to corporations censoring speech that the left found offensive. No matter how much you tried to hedge your statements, you still blatantly assigned corporate economic decision making to the right censoring speech and attacks on free speech to the left censoring speech.

Anyone who reads the exchange can see that. I handed you your L once you'd demonstrated your partisan intellectual discrepancy, while accusing others of partisan intellectual discrepancy, to a sufficient level.

And you still never answered the earliest questions about corporations and right/wrong. So, it wasn't a single post showing my obvious "victory", it was a totality of events. Know when you've lost a point, move on.
It's funny that you keep droning on about this, I thought you won? Guess not <45>

My initial post which thus prompted your rustled response was in regards to the left and their social media platforms censoring free speech. You then brought the NFL into the conversation as if I helped personally pushed agenda for the NFL to ban the action of kneeling which would be censoring free speech. I explained to you that I do not support censoring of free speech by the NFL.

You for whatever reason turned this into the NFL when the subject at hand is youtube (social media). So if anyone lost the argument it was you as you could not stick to the subject and defend your precious leftist media outlets.

Take a knee, I prefer that over you taking a L.

tenor.gif

@Warlord Palis?

More like Dunce Cap Palis.
I've seen your picture. Maybe you're angry because you were kicked out of the aryan nation?

People who are white nationalists don't marry non-whites, have non-white kids, work for Jews, disavow white nationalists, disavow racism, and start up organizations are racially inclusive. If you had any idea about what you are talking about, you might know that by now.

plenty of white supremacists have asian wives and they will ally with anyone to further their cause and for optics.

Translation: you got gaped and now you have to pretend you enjoy it.

Who do you think should portray Alex Jones and Gavin McInnes in their Trumbo-esque biopic about them being blacklisted from social media because of their political views?

You strike me as a market idealist who refuses to accept that capitalism consolidates wealth and power in an ever diminishing number of hands. Instead you want to pretend that what we're seeing with companies like Google is a bug rather than a feature and that it was born of nefarious government activity.

Maybe, in a weird way, what you have ended up agreeing with me on is that government needs to take a more adversarial approach towards corporations and be far more proactive in restraining and restricting their growth and activities.
I feel an inherent WR urge that I should argue with you but tbh this is a pretty reasonable post

They come out the woodwork to support their own...

154831526-e541560a-dfef-440a-8431-d4233964d513.jpg
Did you know that hyenas are matriarchal? The females are larger than the males and dominate their social hierarchy. They're also the only mammalian to lack an external vaginal opening and so their vaginas protrude out their bodies like a penis. They're also the most social animals in the order Carnivora having the largest and most complex groups.

Back