Social YouTube just banned Proud Boy's founder Gavin McInnes

And? I know people that listen to Burzum, myself included. I also quite like Graveland, Thor's Hammer and a little Absurd, but I am of the opinion that NS is lame. You're right, it is absurd to label a person based on their musical tastes.
Yes, the white nationalist right wing talking head just wore a skrewdriver t-shirt as a fashion statement

In 2003 McInnes said, "I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of. I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life."[68]

Yes, the white nationalist right wing talking head just wore a skrewdriver t-shirt as a fashion statement

In 2003 McInnes said, "I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of. I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life."[68]
White nationalist means believing in a white ethnostate, and there is a distinction between that and what McInnes is saying. I think WN is silly and unfeasible and nothing more than a deluded pipe dream, but I tend to agree with what he said above.
Anyway, I only know him from Taki's mag, and the bulk of the stuff I've seen and read is more MRA shit than WN shit.
He comes across as a bandwagon jumper more than anything to me.

Flipped to the last page... what has this devolved to? A proud boys meet up?

little update, maybe thread title should be changed.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ves-and-gives-gavin-mcinnes-his-account-back/

After days of refusing to reinstate his account, even after it was proven the copyright claim against him was bogus, YouTube has finally caved and given Gavin McInnes his channel back.

One hour after McInnes met with lawyers his account was back online.

Alex Jones was the first test run. They got away with it so easy, now they are working on the other fringe/edgy guys on the right. After McGinnes, it will be the more sensible guys like Crowder getting wiped off next. After that, it will be guys like Shapiro

Alex Jones was the first test run. They got away with it so easy, now they are working on the other fringe/edgy guys on the right. After McGinnes, it will be the more sensible guys like Crowder getting wiped off next. After that, it will be guys like Shapiro
Gavin lawyered up and youtube gave his account back. If anything, Alex looms...

Where does Rogan fit into this timeline?

Where does Rogan fit into this timeline?

Nowhere, hes not a political commentator. Here are the tiers

Tier 1 - Alex Jones, Milo, Gavin McInnes, Tommy Robinson, etc (these guys are fucked)
Tier 2 - Lauren Southern, James Alsup, Sargon, Mark Dice etc (these guys will be the next major targets once tier 1 is gone)
Tier 3 - Crowder, Nuance Bro, Fleccas, Squating Slav, Campus Reform etc (harder targets to hit as they are not as crazy/vocal)
Tier 4 - Shapiro, Rubin, Larry Elder, Jordan Peterson, etc (much harder to suppress tier 4)

Back