Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

this is actually an insult to black youtubers .. why is the left always treating blacks like children ?

Because without their "help," their self hatred, their collective sense of guilt, etc...blacks could never achieve or succeed. It's pathetic pandering and patronizing.

of course not. I don't treat anybody else different based on the color of their skin and neither should anybody.

Yet when YouTube tells people to subscribe not for the content but for the color of somebody's skin you have no issue... How is that not treating them different based on the color of their skin?

Yet when YouTube tells people to subscribe not for the content but for the color of somebody's skin you have no issue... How is that not treating them different based on the color of their skin?

omg.. i am just tired and am done with this conversation.

no one is being treated differently if you watch one or twenty additional videos on youtube because of this silly ad.

you gonna get upset at me for telling you to watch Asian vids because it's Chinese new year? you stay triggered at youtube for an insignificant ad and i'll leave you stewing about it okay.

So focusing on race is good now?
There is nothing inherently bad about it. Giving some attention to historically maligned and subjugated groups is a good thing. It attempts to infuse some balance into mainstream hegemonic culture.

Indian Reservations are race/ethnic/culture based. Is it a bad thing? Hell no it is a good thing.

no one is being treated differently if you watch one or twenty additional videos on youtube because of this silly ad.

you gonna get upset at me for telling you to watch Asian vids because it's Chinese new year? you stay triggered at youtube for an insignificant ad and i'll leave you stewing about it okay.

lol don't try flipping this on me when you just admitted it's ok to treat people differently based on race. Racist

There is nothing inherently bad about it. Giving some attention to historically maligned and subjugated groups is a good thing. It attempts to infuse some balance into mainstream hegemonic culture.

Indian Reservations are race/ethnic/culture based. Is it a bad thing? Hell no it is a good thing.

Racism is good as long as it balances out the past. Is that what you are attempting to say?

Indian reservations are absolutely bad. I can't believe that was a serious question.

lol don't try flipping this on me when you just admitted it's ok to treat people differently based on race. Racist

lol. you want to get rid of Black History month and you got butthurt over an ad and I am the racist?. yeah okay.

Stay triggered ya clown.

lol. you want to get rid of Black History month and you got butthurt over an ad and I am the racist.. yeah okay.

Stay triggered ya clown.
Triggered? Butthurt? hahahahahahahahaha You support treating people a certain way based on their race. Racist

Racism is good as long as it balances out the past. Is that what you are attempting to say?

Indian reservations are absolutely bad. I can't believe that was a serious question.
Only Indian opinion on whether reservation should have the special quasi autonomous priviledge they have matters. Yes reservations are depressing and poor, but that has nothing to do with the argument of whether the US government should allow only Indians to have that special status. Indians aren't forced to live on reservations by the government.

It is not racism, when wrongs are righted. Racism is a malicious act or way of thinking, it is practiced by those who have power over those who don't. Societies in power cling to power as hard as they can, and absent any form of proactive remediation ,historically subjugated societies will remain marginalized and ignored.

The rightwing are soo concerned about racism only when it means Blacks and Native peoples get some degree of justice and their experiences are talked about. Acting like everyone is equal and sweeping history under the rug is the very definition of racism. Everyone is shaped by the past and will continue to be.

Definition of racism is Republicans banning ethnic studies classes. Ofcourse it is the GOP who would do this, because ever since Civil Rights, they have appealed to White Supremacists.

Would you get upset if they told you to only subcribe to white people? How about whites telling whites to only support white products and movies?

Last edited:
Triggered? Butthurt? hahahahahahahahaha You support treating people a certain way based on their race. Racist

watching a video is treating someone differently?..

you are a complete buffoon.

but please keep on complaining like a lil bitch.

Would you get upset if they told you to only subcribe to white people? How whites telling whites to only support white products and movies?

the message wasn't ONLY to subscribe to black people (or x people). It certainly wasn't telling black people to support only black products/people whatever...

the message is "support" black people (during black history month). And the support is watch or subscribe to more videos.. who gives a fucckkkK!!!??? I can make a fake account and click/subscribe to a bazillion videos and it won't affect you or me. it'll only enrich youtube and maybe the people who I've clicked on.

you just twisted the message to satisfy your point of view. the message is support black people during black history month. its the same as support veterans during veteran's day... wtf people...

Back