Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

673 Wongs in the phone book.

That´s a hell of a lot of Wong numbers

723full-hudson-hawk-screenshot.jpg

Yeah imagine when Mr.Wang Wei ask me to book him for a One way flight to Hong Kong.

He was like oh Hi ma naym is Wang Wei can you do One way?

I was like ha? What Wang Wey Wang Wey?

Even creators of content?
Like, it's their primary source of income?
It's not the job that bothers me but the title. "Youtubers" belong in concrete shoes just like "bloggers" and self-proclaimed "life coaches"

Its Black History month.

Someone tells you to do something and if you don't agree don't do it.

What is the outrage? It bothers you that much that you had to create a thread?

You fuckin' triggered son!...

edit: There's even a little logo on the top left that says Black History (Black History Month) for fuck's sake... lol

Triggered is 100% correct.

Sadly.

Of all the things they could say to promote BHM they do that lol. They are not even trying.

And out of the other side of their mouths, they'll laugh about people they perceive as easily offended and sensitive

You are extremely correct about that.

Black History Month..................will someone please think of the white privileged children!

***by the way, I know that white people on the whole should NOT feel guilty due to slavery, etc, but of course...different races of people experience different realities in life... A glance at white vs black incarceration rates yields sad results...etc, etc.

I apologize for having tried to, in good faith, communicate with and pacify an angry child. Resume with your hateful, semi-literate whinging.

You explained why black history month exists after I didn't once question or imply I didn't know why it exists. In fact, I didn't even mention it. lol

Oh, just fucking shut up. Nobody cares what you think. Especially me.

You care (and plenty others) because you responded, then when I break down why you're an idiot, suddenly you make out you don't care. Now let's see you respond again, whilst telling me you don't care.

Like I said...I think the Tweet was very badly written and stupid...But Im not gonna cry about it like you.

Why do you think I'm crying?

A Company telling a person what to do, doesn't really matter to me because Im not gonna do it.....99% of people aren't going to do what that tweet said...99% of Youtube users probably didn't even see that stupid tweet.

Point of this thread -----------> o

You ------------------------------> o

What? You and a bunch Twitters just cried for Youtube being PRO-Black lolollololol

Again, why do you think I'm crying? That's what you SJWs do, then demand a 'safe space'. Why do you people project so much?

...So obviously some sort of System of White Supremacy exist within America...Sure it's not the government, but I seen the Internet, lots of ALT Righters are going around the internet crying about a fucking movie(Black Panther).

You think a system of white supremacy exists... because some people pointed out how stupid that tweet was? Are you serious? You can't be serious... surely... you can't be that dumb...

Is this man part of the 'system of white supremacy'?

White Privilege does exist kid....... Sorry but if you're white, you will get more opportunities..Just look at hollywood, most of the acting roles are for white people, it has nothing to do with actual skill, they just know White people want to see white actors so they get most of the opportunities....Same goes with UFC, which is viewed mostly by young white American males...Who have been the biggest stars in MMA? The stars that sell the most PPVs? Conor,Ronda,Lidell,GSP...Literally in every era of the UFC, a White person has sold the best in PPVs.

Even Jon jones, Anderson Silva...Really accomplished fighters, never got close to selling what they should've...I wonder why?

That's not 'white privilege', that's simple demographics. So most of the acting roles in Hollywood are for whites... and? How is that a privilege which effects people's lives? Hollywood actors make up .00000000001% of the population of the world. Even if it's true that whites prefer to see white actors playing roles, that's no different from Asians wanting to see Asians playing roles, or blacks wanting to see blacks playing roles. Just simple logic, son. It's a shame you don't possess the tiny amount of intelligence needed to understand this.

Also, the art form known as the 'motion picture' was created by whites. It's their culture. They make the films, they can cast whoever they like. Deal with it.

As for the UFC, the same logic applies. But the UFC is just one organisation. If 'white privilege' really existed then even the most average white basketball player would make more money and get more attention than the best black basketball player. Black athletes have no problem becoming the biggest draws in other sports, so why can't they in the UFC? In America, most fans of ALL sports are white, but that doesn't stop black athletes from becoming the most popular. But even if it is the case that "young white American males" are the dominant demographic watching the UFC so that influences who becomes the biggest star... so what? It's completely natural to want to see members of your own race succeeding, and will therefore bring in more revenue for those fighters. When Jeremy Lin came along, suddenly Asian-Americans (and even Chinese in China, because he's of Chinese descent) started paying more attention to the NBA. If more blacks liked the UFC and got behind black fighters, they'd make more money. Simple.

Your argument just doesn't withstand even the most basic of scrutiny I'm afraid.

Your crying says you cry, crybaby cryer. When you don't cry, tears don't flow down your sorry face. So quit your pathetic sobbing and get a box of tissues.

These special fucking snowflakes with all their sensitivities

Irony & projection. You SJWs do it so well.

So that justifies your triggered response???

I subscribe to people I like and enjoy anyway. Anybody who does it for anything else is stupid. The comment means nothing and you are triggered to easily.

But hey please post away everytime you get triggered ya big baby!
We shouldn't be pandering to someone because of their skin color period in a multicultural society.

It's time to for us to move and grow past this.

Support Small Businesses.

OP: You want me to support a business just because its small? Im outraged

Back