Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

A white man offended by a simple tweet on a screen they can choose to follow or ignore and decide bitching about it to Sherdog of all places is most certainly "not triggered" right ?

Who said I'm offended by it? Why are you deciding the emotions I feel? I made this thread to further prove how much SJWism has polluted society. But the SJWs on here have decided to project their own anger & frustration because I made this thread onto me, claiming I was angry & frustrated when I made the thread. lol

As a white man i read that tweet and moved on with my life.

So can I. Your point?

I didnt feel threatened by it or feel the need to follow black ppl on youtube.

Who felt threatened by it?

Either you are a "snowflake" or the proud owner of a micropenis.

More leftist projection.

Man up for fucks sake n quit making the rest of Caucasians look bad.

Look at this 'Caucasian' making his feelings known about that tweet...

“Why do we have black history month and not white history month,” is this dumbshit’s next thread idea.

It is? What are you basing that on? Because this thread and questioning why there isn't a 'white history month' have precisely nothing to do with each other. Youtube told people to subscribe to channels solely based on race. You don't see a problem with that. Normal people just subscribe to channels based on content. You however only care about the race of the people whose channels you subscribe to. LOL

It is? What are you basing that on? Because this thread and questioning why there isn't a 'white history month' have precisely nothing to do with each other. Youtube told people to subscribe to channels solely based on race. You don't see a problem with that. Normal people just subscribe to channels based on content. You however only care about the race of the people whose channels you subscribe to. LOL

Black history months is about acknowledging and lending an ear to black perspectives and diversifying your cultural view to include that of a racial minority with wildly disparate current and historical experiences.

Black history months is about acknowledging and lending an ear to black perspectives and diversifying your cultural view to include that of a racial minority with wildly disparate current and historical experiences.

Thanks for that totally irrelevant post.

Thanks for that totally irrelevant post.

It was in response to:

"Youtube told people to subscribe to channels solely based on race. You don't see a problem with that. Normal people just subscribe to channels based on content. You however only care about the race of the people whose channels you subscribe to. LOL"

I explained the reasoning for subscription based on race. Don't get fussy with me just because you can't keep track of the topics you bring up and comment on within the past 10 minutes.

It was in response to:

"Youtube told people to subscribe to channels solely based on race. You don't see a problem with that. Normal people just subscribe to channels based on content. You however only care about the race of the people whose channels you subscribe to. LOL"

I explained the reasoning for subscription based on race. Don't get fussy with me just because you can't keep track of the topics you bring up and comment on within the past 10 minutes.

You literally just proved why it was an irrelevant post. Nowhere did I ask or express any kind of confusion as to why black history month exists. But you chimed in to let me know. You moron.

People will subscribe to channels based on content. That's literally the only reason. You moron.

Who said I'm offended by it? Why are you deciding the emotions I feel? I made this thread to further prove how much SJWism has polluted society. But the SJWs on here have decided to project their own anger & frustration because I made this thread onto me, claiming I was angry & frustrated when I made the thread. lol

So can I. Your point?

Who felt threatened by it?

More leftist projection.

Look at this 'Caucasian' making his feelings known about that tweet...

Lets cut the fat n get straight to the bone.

Did a black kid take your lunch money or pokemon cards at school ?

Or did one of them steal your girl ?

Judging by your comments you seem to be upset at the african american culture on youtube.

Or do you really suffer from micropenism ? ( side note, when wearing a thong, do you buy actual underwears or simply use a shoestring to cover up )

Im trying to get into your mindset to better understand your point of view and why this tweet has triggered you so..

You literally just proved why it was an irrelevant post. Nowhere did I ask or express any kind of confusion as to why black history month exists. But you chimed in to let me know. You moron.

People will subscribe to channels based on content. That's literally the only reason. You moron.

I apologize for having tried to, in good faith, communicate with and pacify an angry child. Resume with your hateful, semi-literate whinging.

Why not a multicultural week or month? Where we can all celebrate our roots?
It won't be enough time. You could easily fill up a whole month barely touching on just North American Indians. When I was in HS, the entire senior year Humanities class was devoted to Greece, and some aspects of Western civ. and that was just touching on the subject.

Have the whole year devoted to accurately representing all North American cultures. But until such time, a stop-gap measure would be to have a Native history month , in addition to the Black history month

Oh, just fucking shut up. Nobody cares what you think. Especially me.

Of course, merit and skill are inherently racist. Haven't you heard? Why you bigot so hard?

Your absolutely right. Didn't some racist talk about a dream where people weren't judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character?

Find something to give your life meaning and suddenly you won't care what youtube's twitter account says.

That sword has two edges. If someone has meaning in their life why would they care about someone's opinion concerning youtube's twitter account?

I just unsubscribed from 2 YouTubers just to oppose the message. Fuck YouTube and Twitter
LMFAO
Who says I am?

Plenty of people care. It's gives us an insight into how SJWism has polluted soceity. Why would anyone subscribe to people's youtube channels solely based on race? You seriously don't see a problem with a company telling us to do that?

If a white supremacist system existed, it would currently be crushing youtube for being pro-black.

There is no 'system of white supremacy' and 'white privilege' doesn't exist.

Oh look, another leftist projecting. You're the ones who cry about being 'triggered' and demanding 'safe spaces'. Always remember that.

Like I said...I think the Tweet was very badly written and stupid...But Im not gonna cry about it like you.

A Company telling a person what to do, doesn't really matter to me because Im not gonna do it.....99% of people aren't going to do what that tweet said...99% of Youtube users probably didn't even see that stupid tweet.

What? You and a bunch Twitters just cried for Youtube being PRO-Black lolollololol...So obviously some sort of System of White Supremacy exist within America...Sure it's not the government, but I seen the Internet, lots of ALT Righters are going around the internet crying about a fucking movie(Black Panther).

White Privilege does exist kid....... Sorry but if you're white, you will get more opportunities..Just look at hollywood, most of the acting roles are for white people, it has nothing to do with actual skill, they just know White people want to see white actors so they get most of the opportunities....Same goes with UFC, which is viewed mostly by young white American males...Who have been the biggest stars in MMA? The stars that sell the most PPVs? Conor,Ronda,Lidell,GSP...Literally in every era of the UFC, a White person has sold the best in PPVs.

Even Jon jones, Anderson Silva...Really accomplished fighters, never got close to selling what they should've...I wonder why?

It won't be enough time. You could easily fill up a whole month barely touching on just North American Indians. When I was in HS, the entire senior year Humanities class was devoted to Greece, and some aspects of Western civ. and that was just touching on the subject.

Have the whole year devoted to accurately representing all North American cultures. But until such time, a stop-gap measure would be to have a Native history month , in addition to the Black history month

Lol so you're for black history month but against multi cultural month? Sounds pretty racist

Lol so you're for black history month but against multi cultural month? Sounds pretty racist
And we are back to you falsely labeling Black history month is racist because rightwingers just can not stomach it when Black people have their voice heard. I am also for Native history month.

Multicultural month doesn't cut it, because you want to lump in Black, Native and all other peoples history into just 1 month, while Whites get 11 months for their history.

How about we have multicultural history month, every month of the year.

Its Black History month.

Someone tells you to do something and if you don't agree don't do it.

What is the outrage? It bothers you that much that you had to create a thread?

You fuckin' triggered son!...

edit: There's even a little logo on the top left that says Black History (Black History Month) for fuck's sake... lol

The tweet is discriminative and that makes it wrong.

Having "black history month" is the same, it's wrong.

Even the very fact that we need to refer to people as "black" is wrong.

I cannot understand this obsession of labeling everything. It only creates divide and hatred.

Back