Youtube encourages people to subscribe to "black creators" just because they're black...

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score

Yet more evidence we live in a white supremacist system.

Tweet doesn't even rhyme.

Advocating for black YouTube channels during black history month?

Outrage!

Its Black History month.

Someone tells you to do something and if you don't agree don't do it.

What is the outrage? It bothers you that much that you had to create a thread?

You fuckin' triggered son!...

edit: There's even a little logo on the top left that says Black History (Black History Month) for fuck's sake... lol

YouTube's become a bit, well, fucking dumb the last two years.

They went out and demonitized a ton of content creators like JackFrags, Drift0r, Doom49, several channels like the Sage Dynamics, Hickok45 channels too for no real apparent reason other than that dumb "this video may not be appropriate for all advertisers" shtick.

The de-monitization by essentially a computer algorithm is dumb as shit IMO.

Advocating for black YouTube channels during black history month?

Outrage!

How dumb can you be? The tweet simply says "subscribe to black creators" and gives no reason, so one is only to assume that we should subscribe to them simply because they're black. People will subscribe to whoever they want, and the only reason they need is because they like the content. LOL at you actually trying to rationalise such a ridiculous tweet.

Its Black History month.

edit: There's even a little logo on the top left that says Black History (Black History Month) for fuck's sake... lol
Who's outraged? A major media outlet telling the public to subscribe to content creators, solely on the basis that they are black, is somehow honoring Black History? Yeah, totally logical, lol.

Its Black History month.

See my response to @nac386 above.

OK, who's been telling stupid people to complain more? YouTube, I'm looking at you. Maybe you, Facebook. I know how you operate.

How dumb can you be? The tweet simply says "subscribe to black creators" and gives no reason, so one is only to assume that we should subscribe to them simply because they're black. People will subscribe to whoever they want, and the only reason they need is because they like the content. LOL at you actually trying to rationalise such a ridiculous tweet.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet at all. I have no idea how you could let that bother you so much.

But proceed with your outrage.

Of course, merit and skill are inherently racist. Haven't you heard? Why you bigot so hard?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the tweet at all. I have no idea how you could let that bother you.

Who said I was bothered? Are you about to claim I'm 'triggered'? Because if you are, be aware of the long dark tunnel of irony you're entering into (it's you SJW folk who get 'triggered', not people like me).

A major media outlet is telling people to subscribe to youtubers solely based on race... and you see no problem with that. You're actually trying to rationalise it. LOL

@nac386 @SaiWa here you go, a black youtuber breaking it down for you simpletons...

So that justifies your triggered response???

I subscribe to people I like and enjoy anyway. Anybody who does it for anything else is stupid. The comment means nothing and you are triggered to easily.

But hey please post away everytime you get triggered ya big baby!

Hey, you eagle-eyed genius: reread the tweet and #createblackhistory

Who said I was bothered? Are you about to claim I'm 'triggered'? Because if you are, be aware of the long dark tunnel of irony you're entering into (it's you SJW folk who get 'triggered', not people like me).

A major media outlet is telling people to subscribe to youtubers solely based on race... and you see no problem with that. You're actually trying to rationalise it. LOL

Find something to give your life meaning and suddenly you won't care what youtube's twitter account says.

Also, already do.

EDIT:
Look at that AK barrel fucking bend under the pressure.

I hate how sjws are always just looking for something to be outraged about.

Who's outraged? A major media outlet telling the public to subscribe to content creators, solely on the basis that they are black, is somehow honoring Black History? Yeah, totally logical, lol.

It's noteworthy enough to post a thread about? It's logically stupid to be even be bothered by this.

I have Asian friends who tell me to support fellow Asian in various industries (like entertainment where we are woefully underrepresented) and I don't even care for that.

Stop cryin' like little bitches about every little thing.

Back