Your Official UFN 108 Bets

dogg do you ever post your bets? Youre looking #supersalty coming in here criticizing someone when you have no track record to speak of

#wheresyourstats #whoareyou #armchairQB

Again what would i bet salty about, why is it classed as salty to call someone out on their BS ?

I get youre all old boys and got a love in going on but it doesnt change the facts about what ive said

To your other point, Ive posted a few bets here and there, i just do it for fun

Again what would i bet salty about, why is it classed as salty to call someone out on their BS ?

I get youre all old boys and got a love in going on but it doesnt change the facts about what ive said

To your other point, Ive posted a few bets here and there, i just do it for fun
Its not just salty, its #supersalty to just come in here to bash someone's plays, especially when youre not in the game enough to post your own

Its not just salty, its #supersalty to just come in here to bash someone's plays, especially when youre not in the game enough to post your own

I see

Youre a loyal girlfriend sticking up for her man

Nothing more i can say to you than what ive already said really

I see

Youre a loyal girlfriend sticking up for her man

Nothing more i can say to you than what ive already said really
I'd stick up for anyone who bets every event, posts their bets, but gets ridiculed by literally a nobody on a losing night. Not cool bruh. You don't even post your own bets, so just #lol and #smh @ you thinking it was ok to bash on dude on a losing night

I'd stick up for anyone who bets every event, posts their bets, but gets ridiculed by literally a nobody on a losing night. Not cool bruh. You don't even post your own bets, so just #lol and #smh @ you thinking it was ok to bash on dude on a losing night

Again there is nothing wrong with losing, even in succession. Other posters have lost and i havent said a thing. The difference is that KB loses large amount, consistently, yet refers to himself as elite, premium, expert, face of betting

Im not ridiculing him, i am pointing out the facts

Its not a singular losing it its a succession of losing nights, how many events should i have waited to call him on it ? how many thousands down does he have to be ?

Everyone rags on Luca for losing because he is some self proclaimed expert, bit hypocritical of you now eh ?

Again there is nothing wrong with losing, even in succession. Other posters have lost and i havent said a thing. The difference is that KB loses large amount, consistently, yet refers to himself as elite, premium, expert, face of betting

Im not ridiculing him, i am pointing out the facts

Its not a singular losing it its a succession of losing nights, how many events should i have waited to call him on it ? how many thousands down does he have to be ?

Everyone rags on Luca for losing because he is some self proclaimed expert, bit hypocritical of you now eh ?
Na Luca gets ragged on cause he looks like a serial killer and charges $100 event to tell you to bet the card's biggest favorite while boasting how amazing he is with a reputation of being a scumbag.

OB is joking around. He needs a talking to on how to #evolve and not play parlays and $300 every bet, but big difference between having some fun and posting your bets which usually consist of dogs vs being Luca

#Smh @ you being so upset about dude calling himself elite you bashed him over a losing night

Na Luca gets ragged on cause he looks like a serial killer and charges $100 event to tell you to bet the card's biggest favorite while boasting how amazing he is with a reputation of being a scumbag.

OB is joking around. He needs a talking to on how to #evolve and not play parlays and $300 every bet, but big difference between having some fun and posting your bets which usually consist of dogs vs being Luca

#Smh @ you being so upset about dude calling himself elite you bashed him over a losing night

So telling the truth using facts is now known as bashing

Makes sense

Youre the third poster now since my post to agree the guy needs talking to, therefore you agree with my point of him being a poor bettor

Smh at your next level white knight game

So telling the truth using facts is now known as bashing

Makes sense

Youre the third poster now since my post to agree the guy needs talking to, therefore you agree with my point of him being a poor bettor

Smh at your next level white knight game
Big difference between trying to help someone improve, and being some creepy, nobody stalker who doesn't post his bets ever but waits for him to have a losing night to pile the shit on cause he says #elite

Odds that Davem10 is salty because he's been tailing KB instead of doing his own research, so he came in here to take out his frustrations

YES -300
No +275

Big difference between trying to help someone improve, and being some creepy, nobody stalker who doesn't post his bets ever but waits for him to have a losing night to pile the shit on cause he says #elite

But you havent tried to help him improve, you have only just brought it up on the back of me bringing it up first.

Its like talking to a brick wall with you, you keep repeating things that i have already answered, i dont know if youre slow or what ?

I will answer you for a fourth time though and hopefully your brain registers it this time

KB constantly scream elite etc, this draws attention, i decided to take note of his plays because if he is making lots of bank then ofc it will be great as i and everyone will tail

I see him lose quite big i dont mention it. Next event he loses again, makes a topic for his absolute lock elite pick, which also loses. Next event, loses again all while still shouting about being elite

You probably hadnt even noticed, ties in with you being slow and things taking a while to register

Again, havent called a bunch of people out for losing, just the guy who claims elite but is the total opposite

Again im not piling on any shit, im using facts, youre the one turning it into a big thing by so valiantly defending your bf, its kinda cute

Odds that Davem10 is salty because he's been tailing KB instead of doing his own research, so he came in here to take out his frustrations

YES -300
No +275

No i havent, this whole salty thing is silly

Everyone would have been thinking what i posted, so why are you all bitching about me actually posting it

No i havent, this whole salty thing is silly

Everyone would have been thinking what i posted, so why are you all bitching about me actually posting it
So what's the point of coming in here and kicking the guy when he's down? You wanna make yourself feel good? You want to embarass him for not making you #elite?

He's got the balls to post his bets and give his analysis (unlike someone in this conversation) so people can make an informed decision when they bet. Yeah, he had a bad day and lost a good chunk, but that's betting. No one is going to win every event. I can guarantee you that I can find some shitty bets of yours if I look through your post history, should we bring them up and call you a scrub for those, too?

YES -300
No +275
I love how he says thats not the case, when his post immediately after this includes this gem

KB constantly scream elite etc, this draws attention, i decided to take note of his plays because if he is making lots of bank then ofc it will be great as i and everyone will tail

So what's the point of coming in here and kicking the guy when he's down? You wanna make yourself feel good? You want to embarass him for not making you #elite?

He's got the balls to post his bets and give his analysis (unlike someone in this conversation) so people can make an informed decision when they bet. Yeah, he had a bad day and lost a good chunk, but that's betting. No one is going to win every event. I can guarantee you that I can find some shitty bets of yours if I look through your post history, should we bring them up and call you a scrub for those, too?

My point is he should not be referring to himself as elite or anything other that poor to average in terms of betting when he loses all the time

I have posted a fight analaysis recently actually for cormier vs johnson which someone tailed me on i think it was you actually and we both won

Again the point is, he hasnt "just had a bad day" its a consistent trend of losing. The difference between checking my post history for losing bets and then calling me a scrub is i haven never claimed to be better than a scrub. I have not been parading around saying im elite, giving out my premium expert picks etc, if i had been doing, and had been getting 9 out of 12 picks wrong, losing event after event etc id hope you would call me out

My point is he should not be referring to himself as elite or anything other that poor to average in terms of betting when he loses all the time

I have posted a fight analaysis recently actually for cormier vs johnson which someone tailed me on i think it was you actually and we both won

Again the point is, he hasnt "just had a bad day" its a consistent trend of losing. The difference between checking my post history for losing bets and then calling me a scrub is i haven never claimed to be better than a scrub. I have not been parading around saying im elite, giving out my premium expert picks etc, if i had been doing, and had been getting 9 out of 12 picks wrong, losing event after event etc id hope you would call me out
Look at your senseless argument. 3 of his losers yesterday EASILY could have been winning bets, not even taking to account his parlays (Ortiz, Jake, and Lauzon). All three of them won the first round, and Lauzon even had a 10-8 first. All three were at great odds, too, it's not as though he's backing -300 favorites who get blown out of the water. Sorry you lost money tailing him, but that's your problem, not his

Look at your senseless argument. 3 of his losers yesterday EASILY could have been winning bets, not even taking to account his parlays (Ortiz, Jake, and Lauzon). All three of them won the first round, and Lauzon even had a 10-8 first. All three were at great odds, too, it's not as though he's backing -300 favorites who get blown out of the water. Sorry you lost money tailing him, but that's your problem, not his

His bets were winning until they lost lmao

Did you really just say that

Back