Your Official UFN 108 Bets

As others have said it might be an idea to stick to doubles & trebles rather than parlays with 4 legs or more. Robbie says it a lot on the other threads and I think he's right, 4 teamers = losses. Might not sound as exciting this way but you'll suffer less variance and hence cash your parlays more consistently.
bro you sound like an idiot referring to mma betting expert as robbie. it's not him. just fyi

Hmmm still think its him. Look at post #227 on page 12 of this thread.. http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/u...zombie-houston.3451305/page-12#post-126788993 the only reason you'd call Buddy Brown (was just after he got banned btw) an 'expert capper' was if he was one of your multi's.
Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

Idk what to do. I think my system has potential but recently there have been a lot of controversial stuff that doesnt happen too often. Dude last year I played exactly like I have been playing this year and ended up almost 11k profit. I was up 10k this year until big swing came in. So I basically went from 20k to 13,5k in two months. I think the upswing is coming. I cant lose forever. I hate peanuts and I want to win big. There is no really other chance to win a lot than parlays. I dont see a point playing it safe and winning few hundred per event. This is small amount of money for me and means literally nothing for me.

No offense, but this is really bad gambler's logic. Long shot parlays certainly make it look like you win big, but of course that means you will lose them a lot as well. I think a lot of people get lured in by hitting a big parlay or seeing others do it, but they don't see how many they actually lose. It can definitely still be profitable, but it's some get rich strategy. Looking at gambling to change your life is also not the best idea. You haven't been gambling long at all, started out hot, now it's fizzling, and you are essentially chasing hoping to go big. That ends bad for most.

No offense, but this is really bad gambler's logic. Long shot parlays certainly make it look like you win big, but of course that means you will lose them a lot as well. I think a lot of people get lured in by hitting a big parlay or seeing others do it, but they don't see how many they actually lose. It can definitely still be profitable, but it's some get rich strategy. Looking at gambling to change your life is also not the best idea. You haven't been gambling long at all, started out hot, now it's fizzling, and you are essentially chasing hoping to go big. That ends bad for most.

I was a pretty decent sized affiliate for 5dimes back in the day. There weren't many net winning accounts but the few I saw basically placed bets in the same way as Ezflyer. Singles and fairly consistent bet sizing. I literally NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE saw a winning bettor(overall net winning account) place parlays at a regular basis. Heck, when you see how many people actually lose at betting you really start to realize how many people bullshit on the net. However, in some cases I realize it's selective memory and being delusional. Some people genuinely believe they're long term winners. If you're arent documenting every single bet it's very easy to convince yourself you're a winner, especially if you're placing parlays. Reminds of people who play live poker tournaments and cash games, very easy to not keep track and tell yourself you're a winner. Bink a parlay or two in the beginning, convince yourself you're awesome then procceed to go bust the following week, month or year.

I was a pretty decent sized affiliate for 5dimes back in the day. There weren't many net winning accounts but the few I saw basically placed bets in the same way as Ezflyer. Singles and fairly consistent bet sizing. I literally NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE saw a winning bettor(overall net winning account) place parlays at a regular basis. Heck, when you see how many people actually lose at betting you really start to realize how many people bullshit on the net. However, in some cases I realize it's selective memory and being delusional. Some people genuinely believe they're long term winners. If you're arent documenting every single bet it's very easy to convince yourself you're a winner, especially if you're placing parlays. Reminds of people who play live poker tournaments and cash games, very easy to not keep track and tell yourself you're a winner. Bink a parlay or two in the beginning, convince yourself you're awesome then procceed to go bust the following week, month or year.

I must be breaking records then #teamelite

I must be breaking records then #teamelite

Were you the guy who said that you on average double your stake amount? Then you're definitely beating records. In fact, you're the greatest bettor of all time since literally nobody has ever been able to achieve 100% ROI long term.

Keep your day job.

Were you the guy who said that you on average double your stake amount? Then you're definitely beating records. In fact, you're the greatest bettor of all time since literally nobody has ever been able to achieve 100% ROI long term.

Keep your day job.

I'm not at 100% roi i dont win every time but i do hit 75% of my doubles/trebles. Keeping the day job for now but im all in soon ;)

I bet a lot of 2 team parlays and I've tracked this year. Currently up 72 units with 60% ROI.

okay thanks for your opinion. Fine you got me. Next card I will make max 3 teamer parlays. And just like elite bettor himself @Joseph Budden recommended me from now on I place my straight bets based on my confidence level. Tbh I felt shitty placing 300 on Wineland and Pat Williams. I knew that I should have bet less on them. What do you think? Recently there have too many times just one leg of my 4 teamer goes wrong let try this. Next card will be my redemption card. My come back event!

Btw I found out that I got a nice parlay going on which I placed month ago. MM + Gunnar + Cub + Gus + Maia + Alvarez. If this hits i will win 50% amount of my losses back. If this hit I win 2,8 K.

I always thought your bet amount being the same across the board was strange, but that was often negated by you placing certain guys in parlays. I'd just experiment with what works. I think no matter what, last event was going to be bad for you with the guys you played and what happened.

I always thought your bet amount being the same across the board was strange, but that was often negated by you placing certain guys in parlays. I'd just experiment with what works. I think no matter what, last event was going to be bad for you with the guys you played and what happened.

yeah but overall picks of last event wasnt bad. I played Sandoval (1 of 2 guys here who backed him up) OSP, Leites, Taylor and two dogs Perry and Lauzon (because of great odds) I just went in deep cub artem u3,5. And it cost me 5K flat. I thought Cub would prove the class difference quickly. Thought it would be a brawl but Cub played it safe since the opening bell. Weird Cub brawled with Superboy but not Artem. Do not understand.

Back