Your Official UFN 108 Bets

Nice livebetting move on Ray! I was so pumped after first round that it didin't even cross my mind, that the fight might go any other way than it had started.

Thanks brother! Lauzon always starts strong but he gasses pretty badly. When I saw that he wasn't going to be able to finish Ray in the first round, I knew that the fight was going to end in a draw or in a Ray victory.
The fight was a draw IMO, I scored it 28-28. 10-8 Lauzon r1 , 10-9 Ray r2 , 10-9 Ray r3.

Not to rub it in or anything but my god how are your plays so bad ?

You always claim EXPERT PICKS so i make sure to check after the events

Youre really quite bad, and consistently bad too .....

Of course you're trying to rub it in, which is such a classless bitch move...I don't really agree with his style of betting or like his online persona, but kicking people when they're down is way worse than anything he's said or done.

Of course you're trying to rub it in, which is such a classless bitch move...I don't really agree with his style of betting or online persona, but kicking people when they're down is way worse than anything he's said or done.

Im not rubbing it in, im pointing it out

Ive been watching his picks for the past 3 or so events

He shouts, EXPERT PICKS, ELITE BETTOR etc etc so it peaked my interest and i decided to observe

It actually turns out he is absolutely terrible. He is continually losing lots of money, he cant even win straight single bets, yet still shouts elite plays expert picks and whatever other nonsense he shouts

Hes a nice guy but a terrible bettor and most certainly should not be calling himself elite or expert

That is all

Thanks brother! Lauzon always starts strong but he gasses pretty badly. When I saw that he wasn't going to be able to finish Ray in the first round, I knew that the fight was going to end in a draw or in a Ray victory.
The fight was a draw IMO, I scored it 28-28. 10-8 Lauzon r1 , 10-9 Ray r2 , 10-9 Ray r3.
Yeah. I expected Ray to crumble under Joe's pressure badly, but I also expected Ray to fight bravely regardless, just without his composure. I should have realized, that in later rounds Ray could win even without his momentum and confidence, as Joe would gas badly.

I did pretty well made about 300. Would have been a lot more if the main event ended inside the distance

I haven't been posting my plays for a while because I'm only putting down like $50-$60 per event just dicking around. I couldn't have picked this event more wrong. Only plays that I got right were Holtzman, Leites, Not Alvey Dec, OSP/Lima ITD, Iaquinta, and Cub. Even with that bad of picks, I would have been in the positive if only Swanson/Lobov ended ITD. I'm honestly shocked that Swanson couldn't finish him. His stock went down quite a bit in my book.

I haven't been posting my plays for a while because I'm only putting down like $50-$60 per event just dicking around. I couldn't have picked this event more wrong. Only plays that I got right were Holtzman, Leites, Not Alvey Dec, OSP/Lima ITD, Iaquinta, and Cub. Even with that bad of picks, I would have been in the positive if only Swanson/Lobov ended ITD. I'm honestly shocked that Swanson couldn't finish him. His stock went down quite a bit in my book.

Regardless of your bet size, I still make a point to look and see what your plays are. Come back buddy!

I still mention them in the discussion threads. I may do normal size plays next event - not sure. I'm just busier and work and also at home so I don't have as much time.

My expert picks DONE and ready to HIT!!!!!!!!

Sandoval 300 to win 550
Ortiz 300 to win 500
Leites 300 to win 540
Ellenberger 300 to win 720
Lauzon 300 to win 765
OSP 300 to win 450
Cub/Artem U3,5 300 to win 500
Wineland 300 to win 1300

Cub/Artem U3,5 + Leites + Holtz + Sandoval 300 to win 2100
Cub + Ellenberger + Lauzon 300 to win 2300
Cub/Artem U3,5 + Lauzon/Ray O2,5 + Holtz + Davis 300 to win 1400
Cub + OSP + Ortiz + Taylor 300 to win 1650

Sandoval 300 to win 550 *up 250
Ortiz 300 to win 500 *down 50
Leites 300 to win 540 *up 190
Ellenberger 300 to win 720 *down 110
Lauzon 300 to win 765 *down 410
OSP 300 to win 450 *down 260
Cub/Artem U3,5 300 to win 500 *down 560
Wineland 300 to win 1300 *down 860

Cub/Artem U3,5 + Leites + Holtz + Sandoval 300 to win 2100 *down 1160
Cub + Ellenberger + Lauzon 300 to win 2300 *down 1460
Cub/Artem U3,5 + Lauzon/Ray O2,5 + Holtz + Davis 300 to win 1400 *down 1760
Cub + OSP + Ortiz + Taylor 300 to win 1650 *down 2090

That is a disaster right there.

You took big risk and put down medium sized stakes on some dogs there: Ellenberger, Lauzon and Wineland.

Wineland was a serious longshot, I took a shot at him too for a small stake.

Getting past the fact that your picks were bad (this time which is fine because we all have those days,) parlays can be structured in a safer manner.

Example:

Lock + pick1 + pick2 for 100
Lock + pick1 + pick3 for 100
Lock + pick2 + pick3 for 100

Lock + pick1 for 100
Lock + pick2 for 100
Lock + pick3 for 100

Pick1 + pick2 for 100
Pick1+ pick3 for 100
Pick1 + pick4 for 100

Pick2 + pick3 for 100
Pick2+ pick4 for 100
Pick3 + pick4 for 100

Lock + pick1 + pick2 + pick3 for 50
Lock + pick1 + pick2 + pick4 for 50

etc.

If pick 3 was to fail here for example, you still profit. If 2 legs fail you may still break even if you're lucky, point is you don't lose everything because of one fail.

GL building back up man.

BTW, I lost too on this card if it makes anyone feel any better (been too busy with footy/tennis, I didn't watch any video or stat check on this card, just took a few shots at dogs mostly and lost.)

Last edited:
Sanchez [email protected]
Jake Ellenberger vs Mike Perry U1.5 [email protected]
Ellenberger [email protected]
Lauzon [email protected]
Wineland - Dodson O2.5 [email protected]
Wineland DEC [email protected]
Fat de Lima [email protected]
Schell [email protected]

Lets go dogs.

Worst event in a while, down 4-5 U thanks to being too big on guys I didn't really believe in but hoped would win.

I'm still think De Lima at 2.50 was a good bet, and the over [email protected] was what, 10 seconds away?

I should really listen more to my gut feeling and I knew Perry and Iaquinta would get the KO, but played the other side cause off the odds. Worst event in a while, down 4-5 U thanks to being too big on guys I didn't really believe in but hoped would win.

It so hard to not play the underdog when the odds are too wide, but I guess I'll just have to learn my lesson.

Sandoval 300 to win 550 *up 250
Ortiz 300 to win 500 *down 50
Leites 300 to win 540 *up 190
Ellenberger 300 to win 720 *down 110
Lauzon 300 to win 765 *down 410
OSP 300 to win 450 *down 260
Cub/Artem U3,5 300 to win 500 *down 560
Wineland 300 to win 1300 *down 860

Cub/Artem U3,5 + Leites + Holtz + Sandoval 300 to win 2100 *down 1160
Cub + Ellenberger + Lauzon 300 to win 2300 *down 1460
Cub/Artem U3,5 + Lauzon/Ray O2,5 + Holtz + Davis 300 to win 1400 *down 1760
Cub + OSP + Ortiz + Taylor 300 to win 1650 *down 2090

That is a disaster right there.

It is sad to laugh at other people's misfortunes, but even worse when you do not put your bets.

You are the loser here.

-6.5u for me. Cub being unable to finish the fight cost me. Had a few winning plays all with Cub ITD:(

Roll on next week...

My picks, who follow my picks is now rich. I talked about Perry all in or big units. Im on 7 but wanted to put 12 or more... :/

7u Perry (EASY MONEY)
1u Leites
1u Taylor
1u Swanson + Iaquinta
1u under 1,5 OSP/Pezao
1u over 2,5 Ray/Lauzon

Im not rubbing it in, im pointing it out

Ive been watching his picks for the past 3 or so events

He shouts, EXPERT PICKS, ELITE BETTOR etc etc so it peaked my interest and i decided to observe

It actually turns out he is absolutely terrible. He is continually losing lots of money, he cant even win straight single bets, yet still shouts elite plays expert picks and whatever other nonsense he shouts

Hes a nice guy but a terrible bettor and most certainly should not be calling himself elite or expert

That is all
Watch all his picks this year before these past 3 then, were he contiually won a lot of money. 1 event he picked 12/13 right, that one alone covers these past 3 I think. Dont kick people when they're down you salty little bitch
Although KB really should try some other angles, putting the exact same amount no matter if its a -400 favorite or a +400 underdog and with no regard to degree of confidence seems like a bad way to play it in the longrun

Watch all his picks this year before these past 3 then, were he contiually won a lot of money. 1 event he picked 12/13 right, that one alone covers these past 3 I think. Dont kick people when they're down you salty little bitch
Although KB really should try some other angles, putting the exact same amount no matter if its a -400 favorite or a +400 underdog and with no regard to degree of confidence seems like a bad way to play it in the longrun

I think youre either quite dumb or you want KBs dick

Why would you refer to me as salty ? especially for pointing out facts ?

Ive stated why i have made my OP

You dont see me criticizing any other people who have lost money do you ?

As stated KB alwys refers to himself as ELITE, EXPERT, PREMIUM PICKS so i decided to watch and see if he can back up his talk

After watching, is infact the opposite of all the things he stated and is a consistent loser of large sums, who cant even pick single fights correctly

This is fine of course, but what is not fine is to be so horrificly poor and yet refer to yourself as if youre some kind of savant

As stated KB alwys refers to himself as ELITE, EXPERT, PREMIUM PICKS so i decided to watch and see if he can back up his talk

After watching, is infact the opposite of all the things he stated and is a consistent loser of large sums, who cant even pick single fights correctly

This is fine of course, but what is not fine is to be so horrificly poor and yet refer to yourself as if youre some kind of savant

The face of betting was a bit much. The old guys showed what the ladies already know - experience is best.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/126225323/ here you go, now you can praise him for 5 posts aswell. No I'm no dickrider or into the #elite schtick, but at least I understand its a fucking schtick and dont get offended by it lol

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/126225323/ here you go, now you can praise him for 5 posts aswell. No I'm no dickrider or into the #elite schtick, but at least I understand its a fucking schtick and dont get offended by it lol

Ok that is excellent well done to the guy

That is obviously where he got his bravado from, he had a great night and assumed he was untouchable

His picks since have been absolutely dire

That last event he got like 9 picks just straight up wrong out of 12 or so.

Thats a consistent trend too over the last few events, not like that anomoly you linked too

Again its no problem losing

When youre a consistent loser and make piss poor picks based on god knows what, you dont refer to yourself as elite, premium, expert, face of the game etc

Hes just an average joe who makes bad bets

Not to harp on about this but ive just come across this while reading backward through the 108PBP

next event may 13 in 3 weeks and you fucked my brains like that? thats so fucking gross. i won't be posting for a while anymore.. getting everything right but one piece of the puzzle everytime. smolka gets subd, pickettgets ko'd, cub cant put away 14-14 fighter, robberies etc. disgusting.

Dude doesnt even realise how bad his picks are

He needs to step back, drop his bravado and take a long hard look at what he is doing

He will end up bankrupt

Not to harp on about this but ive just come across this while reading backward through the 108PBP

Dude doesnt even realise how bad his picks are

He needs to step back, drop his bravado and take a long hard look at what he is doing

He will end up bankrupt
dogg do you ever post your bets? Youre looking #supersalty coming in here criticizing someone when you have no track record to speak of

#wheresyourstats #whoareyou #armchairQB

Back