Your favorite movie of the 80's

Your favorite movie of the 80's (84 - 89)

• Total voters
Lol i figured so. I imagine once u get up to 2017 u can back track to the early 80s and work backwards on down. But it's up to u man.

Right now the tentative plan is to finish out the 80s and then pit the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s against each other.

After that, we'll start doing themed voting polls like "Your favorite 80s martial arts movie," "Your favorite disaster movie," "Your favorite sports drama," etc.

Maybe once I run out of ideas for that I'll start working backward through the years again.

Right now the tentative plan is to finish out the 80s and then pit the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s against each other.

After that, we'll start doing themed voting polls like "Your favorite 80s martial arts movie," "Your favorite disaster movie," "Your favorite sports drama," etc.

Maybe once I run out of ideas for that I'll start working backward through the years again.

Sounds good to me :)

My favourite film in general...

blade-runner_sean-young.jpg

Predator, no doubt if those are my choices. But you didn't even have Flight of the Navigator up there. I still like Predator better though.

Best Sci Fi Action ever on that list. Went Terminator but Aliens is right there. Both are perfect movies in all areas.

@Agent Mulder's Hair , due to the fact that I love all those movies....i hate you. If I had to decide....and being a jerk... bttf 2 (even though not in your list). Too many damn memories of growing up wanting a hover board to not name that one.
But it's not on the list though.

Voted for The Terminator, but it's actually Full Metal Jacket:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Tends to get overlooked rather both in terms of the best Kubrick films and the best Nam films where as I think its near the top of both.

Based on your earlier poll results. Keep in mind Shadow_Preist and I only did these from 1984-1989, so it's not the entire decade here. But still, I wanna see what movie wins out overall.

Why not do 80-83 now?

Toss up between Terminator, Predator, and Aliens. Predator wins on account of having more testosterone than the other 5 options combined.

Back