Your favorite movie of the 80's

Your favorite movie of the 80's (84 - 89)

• Total voters

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Based on your earlier poll results. Keep in mind Shadow_Preist and I only did these from 1984-1989, so it's not the entire decade here. But still, I wanna see what movie wins out overall.

@shadow_priest_x

1984 - The Terminator
1985 - Back To The Future
1986 - Aliens
1987 - Predator
1988 - Die Hard
1989 - Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

All good films but I just cannot go against Last Crusade!

First I'm gonna rip the buttons off your blouse one by one...

Last edited:
A-Nightmare-on-Elm-Street.jpg

IMG_1220.JPG I voted as only a Sexual Tyranosaur would.

My favourite movie is from the 80's, although not mentioned in the poll because it's 82(First Blood),went with Back to the Future, although the whole list is solid

My favourite movie is from the 80's, although not mentioned in the poll because it's 82(First Blood),went with Back to the Future, although the whole list is solid

The Thing would've done some serious damage in a poll imo, but it was like 82 or 83 I think

Blade Runner, The Thing and Alien would all get my vote over everything listed but I'll go with Predator. That movie is filled with men who will bang whether you let them or not.

@Agent Mulder's Hair , due to the fact that I love all those movies....i hate you. If I had to decide....and being a jerk... bttf 2 (even though not in your list). Too many damn memories of growing up wanting a hover board to not name that one.

From that list I gotta go with The Terminator

9hD06CoqbNwvm.gif

My favourite 80's film overall though has gotta be

l396PPzs6GfaGgGfm.gif

It's like trying to pick which one of your kids you love the most...

From that list, Terminator. If 1983 was in there though, may have gone with Scarface

The Thing would've done some serious damage in a poll imo, but it was like 82 or 83 I think

I think from 80-83 the strongest contenders are:

The Shining
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Empire Strikes Back
The Thing
Blade Runner
Conan
Rambo: First Blood
Scarface
. . . and for many people, The Evil Dead

Back