Your favorite movie of the 80's

Your favorite movie of the 80's (84 - 89)

• Total voters
Predator, Manliest movie ever.

National LAMpoons Vacation
BTTF1/2
Terminator
Commando

I've got a lot more but I'll add to it later.

Back <IIII To The Future

I can't believe that even Aliens is beating Die Hard. Unreal.

Indy tied for last place?

tumblr_n43n6lLIBc1rwk9lyo1_400.gif

Look at the OP. We started this project at '84.
Duh, missed that. I was about to get all kinds o rustled that Conan the Barbarian didn't make the list.

Reading through this thread really drives home how many great movies came out during the 80s.

Duh, missed that. I was about to get all kinds o rustled that Conan the Barbarian didn't make the list.

Reading through this thread really drives home how many great movies came out during the 80s.

There were definitely tons of great movies in the 80s. The decade had its fair share of shitty ones too, but the best still hold up very well.

Wow this is really tough poll. It's hard to vote for one. But if I had to pick it would be Back To The Future. I probably seen that movie more than the others. Although Aliens and Die Hard are both a close second. Actually I can probably change my vote depending my mood.

Based on your earlier poll results. Keep in mind Shadow_Preist and I only did these from 1984-1989, so it's not the entire decade here. But still, I wanna see what movie wins out overall.

@shadow_priest_x

1984 - The Terminator
1985 - Back To The Future
1986 - Aliens
1987 - Predator
1988 - Die Hard
1989 - Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Hey you should finish the rest of the early 80's and than do this poll again.

Last edited:
just checking to make sure predator is winning, which it is currently.
good job sherdog.

Hey should finish the rest of the early 80's and than do this poll again.

I think that's a good idea. I'm not plat anymore though so @shadow_priest_x is the man to talk to about that. I think it's a good call though. I wanna see how The Thing stacks up against juggernauts like Predator.

just checking to make sure predator is winning, which it is currently.
good job sherdog.

Predator doesn't lose polls on sherdog. Ever.

Terminator is one of my all-time favorite movies. This was easy for me.

You and @cedented are in luck. I already plan to do that.

Lol i figured so. I imagine once u get up to 2017 u can back track to the early 80s and work backwards on down. But it's up to u man. Ur doing a great job with these threads. I'm digging the pics of the years you've started adding. It's a nice touch.

Back