Your 2016 GOTY

overwatch, hands down. and i'm not that big of a shooter guy. i've plugged a couple hundred hours into it.

(if we're talking about games RELEASED in 2016). i'd go hearthstone otherwise!

dark souls 3 is probably my runner-up

I guess it's Overwatch.

The more I think about it, the more I lean towards Final Fantasy 15. It has a lot of flaws, but overall, no other game this year has placed such a lasting impression in me.

Uncharted 4

Overwatch

World of Final Fantasy (I thought FFXV sucked, played 8 hours before getting bored)

Likely Overwatch, Uncharted 4 and or Dishonored 2

It should be Dishonored 2, but the game is still a technical mess on PC.

So I'll go with Fallout 1.5 (the English version came out this year).

With the addition of some fine online modes, Uncharted 4.

Grim Dawn for me, took me back to the D2 days and now they've got an expansion with 2 new classes coming early next year! Can't fuckin wait!

Probably Total War: Warhammer.

:mad: that gets my worst game of the year, every time i start a campaign or a normal game and it finishes loading it crashes. Haven't got to play a single game of it. Devo about it, it looked awesome.

Still have to get to Deus Ex, DOOM, play more FFXV.

But my vote which is definitely racing game of the year is my game of the year too. Forza Horizon 3.

Loved it and still play the crap out of it.

Most disappointing is the Division. It was good 0-30 but the end game sucks and most of the DLC sucks except for Survival. To little to late.

Still have a few of the games listed in here to play or finish but uncharted 4 is ahead for me.

Grim Dawn for me, took me back to the D2 days and now they've got an expansion with 2 new classes coming early next year! Can't fuckin wait!

I was actually looking to try GD, I just always hated sitting at my computer playing. Got a Steam Link for Christmas and now I think I'm gonna check it out.

Total War: Warhammer or Hitman. Loads of replayability, creative ways to play, great art design and fantastic comebacks from previous disappointing games (Rome II at launch and Absolution).

Honorable mention: Tyranny, XCOM 2

Most disappointing game: Dark Souls 3. Mostly because it hasn't filled me with the same hype and excitement levels previous games gave me. Way too much fanservice and a lot of improvements from DSII that were disregarded makes it my least favorite Souls game by a wide margin.

For me... Skryim remaster.. since I never played it when it first came out.

For me it's rise of iron destiny. Got the most of my play time. And a DLC won with witcher so why not. Still need to play thru witcher tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back