Your 2016 GOTY

Only 2016 game I got is BlazBlue Central Fiction for ps3. It's a pretty damn good fighter, but I still prefer Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator from last year, and even Skullgirls for that matter.

With all the Bug and crashes that occured with it? That game was broken.
Is true.. and I couldn't finish Dragonborn because of it.

Still, all there was to do and as much as I played it.. It was my favorite game this year.

Still, all there was to do and as much as I played it.. It was my favorite game this year.

You gotta get more games bruh. Giantbomb are doing their game of the year deliberations and they brought up Skyrim in their best HD remaster of the year, and they eliminated out of contention, cause of this broke ass crashes and mod support being buggy.

The og Skyrim was broke too but to have it come out 5 years later and to also be worse especially after a new patch that is not GOTY material.

You gotta get more games bruh. Giantbomb are doing their game of the year deliberations and they brought up Skyrim in their best HD remaster of the year, and they eliminated out of contention, cause of this broke ass crashes and mod support being buggy.

The og Skyrim was broke too but to have it come out 5 years later and to also be worse especially after a new patch that is not GOTY material.
I been putting in serious work this year. I remember you made a comment a few months back about how "I didn't play much" cause my gamer score was only like 2800 at the time.... I'm at 9100 now.. got 90 percent in Sleeping Dogs remaster.. 84 in Skyrim.. at 44 in Dead Rising 4 now.. even paid ten bucks for Goat Simulator and got 1475 achievement posts in a matter of two days lol.

I'm a fucking machine now.

Being a car nut, I may get Forza 3 when it's on sale.

I been putting in serious work this year. I remember you made a comment a few months back about how "I didn't play much" cause my gamer score was only like 2800 at the time.... I'm at 9100 now.. got 90 percent in Sleeping Dogs remaster.. 84 in Skyrim.. at 44 in Dead Rising 4 now.. even paid ten bucks for Goat Simulator and got 1475 achievement posts in a matter of two days lol.

It's on sale for foety bones

I just picked up Forza MP 6 too.

Out of games purely released this year, I've gotten the most enjoyment out of BF1. Spent a lot of time on Total War: Warhammer as well. Doom was good but I don't necessarily think it was the best. Dishonored 2 was also excellent.

If we're talking about expansions then I'm gonna say The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine. I loved the shit out of that expansion

What platform?

OK thanks. I'm not far into my current playthrough on PS4 but hoping to avoid the same game breaking issues I had on PS3. That version was was brutal for bugs and crashes.

OK thanks. I'm not far into my current playthrough on PS4 but hoping to avoid the same game breaking issues I had on PS3. That version was was brutal for bugs and crashes.
My only advice is... when you are doing the dragonborn dlc.. and you get the book to start the last story quest.. do it right away. Cause if does't work, you can easily go back a reload a previous save. I kept playing a lot before even trying to start it and just said fuck it cause I didn't want to lose that progress

Giantbomb coverage for their game of the year is awesome as always. Want me to post the vids??

Even though I'm getting bored of it now I'll go Overwatch.

for 2016, I've played:

Far Cry Primal
Doom (demo)
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
Uncharted 4
Fallout 4: Far Harbor
Fallout 4: Nuka World
Final Fantasy XV
Skyrim SE
Killing Floor 2

I rank them -

1. Witcher 3: Blood and Wine DLC
2. Uncharted 4

Primal was enjoyable, but way too repetitive, which seems to a big trend in Ubisoft games.

Doom was okay, it didn't interest me enough to buy the full copy. I was really hyped when the trailer was released and it just didn't live up to the hype for me. I might get it down the line when it's about 5 or 10 bucks.

Blood and Wine to me was easily the best DLC release and because it is so exansive, imo, it should be in the GOTY discussion, so I'm including it - 28 hours for the main story and extras, 19 hours if it's just the main story. Great voice acting, great story, looks great. Good sendoff.

Uncharted 4 - solid all around. Highly enjoyed it.

Far Harbor was good, but the ending just fell flat for me. There wasn't a blowout final mission, just a series of ethical dilemmas.

Nuka World - playing it right now. Meh.

FF XV - just got it for the Xmas sale, about 4 hours in.

Skyrim - GOAT

Killing Floor 2 - meh.

Dark Souls 3, fucking love it. Favorite game in the series followed by

Dishonored 2
The Last Guardian
Uncharted 4

Final Fantasy xv and Doom both disappointed me

pc: grim dawn
console: uncharted 4
most disappointing: street fighter 5

Handheld: Fire Emblem:Conquest.
Console:Blood and Wine.