YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

What part?...where are you from mate?
I've been pretty much all over Scotland over 3 trips. I'm from The States, but I had a close relative living there for a few years and went and visited.
Been to Ireland 3x, too. Never been to N. Ireland, though.

Currently in Spain but have lived most of my life in Finland and some years in Norway. If I can go back to Norway, that would definitely be it. if not Norway, I would consider Sweden, some smaller town outside of cities hassle

Probably New Zealand I guess, wouldn't want to live too far away from here.

If you had to leave your country of residence right now, never to return, and start a new life in any country in the world where would you go? I think I would choose Norway. Similarish climate to what I'm used to, lots of outdoors and mountains and shit like that. Also women.
Ireland.

I've been pretty much all over Scotland over 3 trips. I'm from The States, but I had a close relative living there for a few years and went and visited.
Been to Ireland 3x, too. Never been to N. Ireland, though.

giphy.gif

I think you said that already in my folk music thread, but yeah, you definitely need to come to the north...see Belfast, North Coast etc.

giphy.gif

I think you said that already in my folk music thread, but yeah, you definitely need to come to the north...see Belfast, North Coast etc.

Just keep your liquor under control cause if you pass out around there they'll put things in your butt

Anyway I'd think go to Canada, or maybe New Zealand.

North Ireland, great people, bit of an odd taste in pranks tho

What are you referring to though lol, I have never heard this before. Putting things in peoples butt?

I'll take recommendations.
Where are there lots of attractive not white women and delicious not white food but not too much emphasis on seafood?
Also I have to be able to learn the language on rosetta stone.

Somewhere warm year round, beautiful, and at least fairly stable with plenty of vegan food.

Maybe not around Belfast but it's quite popular around Derry
I believe the sort rhymes with cape and lands 6'4 jacked Canadians in jail...bad Roca, bad. :mad:

Back