YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

I figured. I'm anglo-canadian, we're legally required to make fun of french people at every opportunity.

You are just jealous that we are the only Canadians with a culture.

You Anglos are nothing more than a poor version of America. And you know it too.

Luxembourg or maybe some scandinavian country. Blondes will love me.

I'd go to Angola or Mexico, sure those may seem a bit dangerous but with my current financial situation I'd be living like a king in those countries.

Indeed they are. I've done 3 road trips to Alaska from Minnesota. The time I spent in the Yukon will stay with me forever.

Yukon is sweet. Once on a hunting trip I walked across the lumber cut border line to take a leak in Canada.

I'd probably live up there too if I had to choose.

Indeed they are. I've done 3 road trips to Alaska from Minnesota. The time I spent in the Yukon will stay with me forever.
I toyed with the idea of taking a job up there, but the cost of living is just so expensive.

Saudi Arabia even though I despise their culture. I'd leech off their oil money and demand that churches be built.

I toyed with the idea of taking a job up there, but the cost of living is just so expensive.

It does suck that things are so expensive up north. I've been living in Alaska for the past ~ 3 months and costs of things can be staggering.

The worst part though is that if you have a salary that affords you a good life, you get some attitude from locals.

It does suck that things are so expensive up north. I've been living in Alaska for the past ~ 3 months and costs of things can be staggering.

The worst part though is that if you have a salary that affords you a good life, you get some attitude from locals.
Would have been even worse for me. Law Enforcement never get at easy time from locals.

Would have been even worse for me. Law Enforcement never get at easy time from locals.

Yeah that's true, especially up north where there's so many alcohol related crimes.

As an example, a few weeks ago there was a big cultural arts and crafts type thing with all sorts of stuff for sale and all sorts of food. I bought some food but didn't see any thing else I wanted, I saw some cool stuff that I liked like knives, old guns, boxes of ammo and shit but nothing I wanted to actually buy.

I found out later that a bunch of people were actually verbally angry with me for not spending money, saying I'm rich and stuff like that and I just want to live there and not contribute to the community...I'm not rich but I guess when you're living like so many people up north do it might look like it.

But seriously, it's not that I don't like you, I just don't want to buy your things. Nothing personal.

I'd go to Canada and live like rob ford

Australia, it would be a very different exp coming from America..no language barriers, cool people, and some crazy wildlife, camping, and damn it vast..
This would be my second choice outside of Ireland. Especially because of the weather being better.

btw, the main reason I chose Ireland and Scotland was the language. My Espanõl isn't good enough to escape to another country with, nor is my Finnish, Dutch, Japanese, etc.

You sure about that language barrier ?

Back