YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

Toronto, born and raised. Currently about an hour North. But just bought a house in muskoka.
How it up there, I've always wanted to go, but haven't had the time and planning to do so.

Australia, it would be a very different exp coming from America..no language barriers, cool people, and some crazy wildlife, camping, and damn it vast..

How it up there, I've always wanted to go, but haven't had the time and planning to do so.
Where? Muskoka? It's great, the heart of Ontario cottage country.

norway or sweden.
maybe the states, if i went to alaska or massachusetts, somewhere nice i guess

Yeah, Muskoka
Lakeside is a little over priced, people like Tom Hanks and Kurt Russel have driven the prices up. But it's still really nice, only 58,000 year round residents spread out over a half dozen municipalities. Lakes all over the place. Amazing fishing and hunting, pretty much anything you could want in a cottage destination.

Did you know we had a migration of Canadians from Eastern Canada to Louisiana in late 1700's. Cajuns are the descendants of Acadian exiles from Nova Scotia. That makes us brothers for life. @irish_thug
I actually did know that. Part of why I have a soft spot for the area.

btw, the main reason I chose Ireland and Scotland was the language. My Espanõl isn't good enough to escape to another country with, nor is my Finnish, Dutch, Japanese, etc.

Back