YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you had to leave your country of residence right now, never to return, and start a new life in any country in the world where would you go? I think I would choose Norway. Similarish climate to what I'm used to, lots of outdoors and mountains and shit like that. Also women.

Maybe Thailand, the Philippines, or Holland. Beautiful women and the cultures interest me.

OK thanks for the informative answer Mr. Trump
Michael-Jackson-Classic.gif

If you had to leave your country of residence right now, never to return, and start a new life in any country in the world where would you go? I think I would choose Norway. Similarish climate to what I'm used to, lots of outdoors and mountains and shit like that. Also women.

I choose French Canada. It is close enough for me to drive to, and I can always take vacations back down to NY if I need to be here.

Ireland without a doubt

Not a terrible choice, but watch out it's full of French people.

Quebecers are quite different from you Euro French. The language is also slightly different. Many people from France who moved to Quebec find the culture to be totally different, and moved back to Europe.

thailand.

Because I'm a big, roid driven, enjoy my food, horny dirty man.

Quebecers are quite different from you Euro French. The language is also slightly different. Many people from France who moved to Quebec find the culture to be totally different, and moved back to Europe.

the fuck, I'm not euro french.

I guess I'll go to Canada
It's not so bad they say
I guess it's off to Canada
I've got to go away
I'm heading up to where it's cold,
and the women are warm but have no soul
I'm on my way to Canada,
Hear it's not as bad as hell

Back