You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

He's fought hundreds of rounds of professional boxing, probably in the thousands of minutes of ring time, and you're basing everything off of a single punch from Maidana who has very good power and is a fucking professional boxer? You're a buffoon. Not for thinking Conor can win, but for having this as your argument.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
49-0

Mayweather might be a manelt but holy crap does he have a chin on him. He's been hit by some monster shots throughout his career and never lost his composure. That Shane Mosley's punch he caught flush on the jaw rattled my brain just by watching it.

There should be a "Most Retarded Threads" section where gold like this is preserved for posterity.

I was laughing before I clicked on this thread.. Now rotfl

Floyd met with Trump.

Dana met with Trump.

If Floyd wins, he'd beat Rocky Marciano's record. Interesting.

Common sense says Floyd easily, but the conspiracy theorist part of me says Conor may actually win this.
You should listen to the common sense part.

Floyd will take Conor to school, we all know this

Conor doesnt beat any of floyds past opponents in boxing let alone floyd himself lets get real here for a second

I am being serious when I say I hope if Connor starts losing bad he kicks him in the head. It's cheap but makes for great TV, and it will be a scandal for the ages <45>

Floyd is a boxing genius... McGregor has a decent straight left... he lands that straight left cause he a.) mixes it up with kicks and wide stance b.) tries to grab your lead hand with his and counter your power shot .. I don't like conor or Floyd... but Floyd will fucking school him man... gtfo who da fook is conor in a boxing ring.... the only chance he has of winning is if I personally train his head movement... HEAD MOVEEE MENTTTT T T T T

Lets be real, all athletes drop off and are never the same. Floyd is 40 years old. McGregor could catch him and knock him cold. The problem though is that Floyd isn't going to come unprepared. He knows a loss to Conor pretty much fucks up his legacy pretty badly because Conor is going to talk shit, loudly to everyone about how Floyd wasn't shit. I suspect he should move to 50-0 even at age 40 but its gotta be a scary thing for boxing fans to see. Mayweather was undefeated for 19 years and 49 fights. Seeing a MMA guy come in and KO him and stop him from getting 50-0 would be horrific to most boxing fans. Nightmare fuel.

lol @ people overrating Floyd's chin here. A single punch from a weak-ass puncher like Maidana with big puffy gloves on and it clearly had an impact on Floyd.

Even the Mosley punch was overrated. I've seen countless boxers eat those kind of shots and still stay standing, but when Floyd does it, people think he has some indestructible chin or something. He has a pretty good chin, no doubt, but it's been shown that he can be hurt.

No matter how unlikely it is to happen, I could see McGregor finding his moment and managing to catch Floyd with something big and KOing him.

There must be lot of children here.
Some are even hoping for Conor to kick Floyd.
By the way,TS is a goof.
He doesnt even know who Floyd is fighting there and dont even think what he would do to Conor.

1- fight will never happen, 2- Mayweather fought guys 10x the boxers that McGregor is. 3- You're buying into this nonsence, you're clueless.

im assumin you've never watched Floyd. lol

Still can't figure out how Maidana had so much success that night.
because he was fishing with dynamite...his punch ratio wasn't that great vs. mayweather but his punch volume was very high...I was wishing it will be broner maidana 2...but we all know broner was a poor man's moneymayweather...nothing but a bootleg mayweather...

Back