You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
I really wanted Maidana to win that fight.

But THAT is the closest anyone ever came to "brutally ko" Floyd.

And yes, that "midget bum" is now retired but otherwise he break Conor like a cheap guitar.

because he was fishing with dynamite...his punch ratio wasn't that great vs. mayweather but his punch volume was very high...I was wishing it will be broner maidana 2...but we all know broner was a poor man's moneymayweather...nothing but a bootleg mayweather...

Not even that bro, he got no footwork, and his his head movement sucks.
He can't fight backwards... Floyd backs up in straight lines, (cause he can).
Broner, walks around 170, can't fight at 147 as a world beater. His best bet was to beat up on guys at 35.

Broner shot great hand speed and pop, but yeah... I'm not a fmj fan at all, but his defense is Bobby fisher chess, as his adaptation between rounds, (very hard to do). In that regard, broner is Ohio, checkers champ. Not a bootleg... Which is very high regard. I hear u, but really IMO, not an accurate comparison.

What a joke, you guys are delusional so I'm gonna start playing the part too.

Floyds hands are so vastly superior to ANYTHING Connor has, he's top 3 boxer of all time and Connor Macnuggets who gets rocked by a Diaz jab is gonna KO him? Not happening, in fact Floyd is so much better he'd KO Connor in the cage as well, come throw kicks, try to shoot a double it doesn't matter. He doesn't have the chin to take a glancing jab from someone as nasty as Floyd. Go ahead make the fight happen and ruin all these wet dreams

Conor gets embarrassed if Floyd goes anything more than 50%. May about to get paid for a light sparring session against an ammy.

Congratulations finding the one instance of Mayweather getting hit in 49 pro fights

Congratulations finding the one instance of Mayweather getting hit in 49 pro fights
Mosley rocked him in the second round iirc so there was two instances lol but yea dude takes no damage.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.

Conor will be death on two legs in the 4th round with his cardio

I'm sure TS will post a betting slip at any time now. The odds on Conor are like +600, so since TS is so convinced, and since everyone likes free money, TS will surely post a betting slip to prove how confident he is and take advantage of a great financial opportunity.

That will definitely happen, any moment now...

lol @ people overrating Floyd's chin here. A single punch from a weak-ass puncher like Maidana with big puffy gloves on and it clearly had an impact on Floyd.

Even the Mosley punch was overrated. I've seen countless boxers eat those kind of shots and still stay standing, but when Floyd does it, people think he has some indestructible chin or something. He has a pretty good chin, no doubt, but it's been shown that he can be hurt.

No matter how unlikely it is to happen, I could see McGregor finding his moment and managing to catch Floyd with something big and KOing him.

Sure. I mean, actual good Boxers couldn't do it, but i am sure low level Conor and his sloppy left hand will get the KO on Floyd lol

Only thing Conor can do is train to have enough gas to throw bomb after bomb for 2-3 rounds. May is great but has no power left at all ...... he barely had power years ago.

Granted I was shocked Pac didn't do that - btu either he knew his cardio wasn't what it was where he could just throw bombs all night or his shoulder really was seriously fucked. ......... or he just fought stupid an thought he could out "box" the greatest "boxer" since at least SRL..

CMG doesn't have much a chance but if he has any ........ it's to just tee off an throw bombs for 2 rounds and see if one connects. With the lay off an the fact Floyd won't be taking this seriously and likely tries to clown early an often he may leave an opening.

If He does win it will be the biggest mment in sports I can remember ........ also While I doubt it would ever happen there is a slight chance May Money might actually take a dive an lose. as the rematch if Conor won would be the biggest fighting event maybe ever froma hype standpoint an do total insane numbers with both getting 150mil range.

T5QDnTs.gif

4th rd KO clean.
lol at a midget bum..calling a pro boxer that while u sit ur goofy ass behind a keyboard lmao...fucking idiots here i swear...

Sure. I mean, actual good Boxers couldn't do it, but i am sure low level Conor and his sloppy left hand will get the KO on Floyd lol

Isn't that implausibility the very reason his win would be such a monumental deal? The very reason we would be praising Conor as possibly the GOATEST GOAT that ever fought?

Counterintuitive things happen, it's just the way life works sometimes.

Luck and age... That is the only shot.

I have a feeling that if MW suspects he has lost too much of his reflexes, that we will see a mysterious injury occur towards the middle of his training camp. His ego is way too big for him to risk looking old and losing.

T5QDnTs.gif

4th rd KO clean.

Maidana has more power than Conor could ever wish to have.

Back