You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

Only thing Conor can do is train to have enough gas to throw bomb after bomb for 2-3 rounds. May is great but has no power left at all ...... he barely had power years ago.

Granted I was shocked Pac didn't do that - btu either he knew his cardio wasn't what it was where he could just throw bombs all night or his shoulder really was seriously fucked. ......... or he just fought stupid an thought he could out "box" the greatest "boxer" since at least SRL..

CMG doesn't have much a chance but if he has any ........ it's to just tee off an throw bombs for 2 rounds and see if one connects. With the lay off an the fact Floyd won't be taking this seriously and likely tries to clown early an often he may leave an opening.

If He does win it will be the biggest mment in sports I can remember ........ also While I doubt it would ever happen there is a slight chance May Money might actually take a dive an lose. as the rematch if Conor won would be the biggest fighting event maybe ever froma hype standpoint an do total insane numbers with both getting 150mil range.

Seriously? Manny stopped throwing because he was getting countered every time he got aggressive.

What people don't realize is that maidana has some serious skills. Robert garcia and Chino broke Floyd down for this fight and exploited some of Mayweathers favorite moves and still lost.

Notice in the gif. Mayweathers waiting to pull counter, Maidana sends the jab bait then he counters mayweathers pull counter with an over hand right. Just beautiful boxing and timing.

It also shows Floyds underrated chin. Most fights get knocked out with that punch. Caught Floyd by surprise with his strongest punch and still didn't drop him

mj-laughing.gif

@Dragon Punch you been earning "likes" off of me lately friend, keep up the good work!

qad8g_s-200x150.gif

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
dc1b47a8d56565a5f6c8130fbea51a1ef37dc2e3a6a32f2e80db9ac437b37a81.jpg

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
Definitely bet the house on Conor then.

I wish people knew how dumb they sound when they pick Conor.

T5QDnTs.gif

4th rd KO clean.
What n idiot

Yes yes they were stupid to claim this. Floyd won and flame wars will ensue.

People are never going to agree on this so can we just let it die?

Floyd won. Conor lost. They both got paid. The end, can we move on now?

Some people need to be reminded time and time again of their intolerable arrogance for the sake of those who who are forced to work and live around such egomaniacs.
Yes yes they were stupid to claim this. Floyd won and flame wars will ensue.

People are never going to agree on this so can we just let it die?

Floyd won. Conor lost. They both got paid. The end, can we move on now?

These threads are amazing. It showcases human stupidity at his best and reminds us that we are in fact not equal. Just like one car can have 700 hp and another car only 80 Hp. Some people are like an 80 Hp car. People who create and support threads like this are a great example of it. This is not an insult to anyone. It's just reality. It's human nature. Some people just don't get stuff that should be obvious to them.

Back