You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.
Clueless??? you don't know shit by calling Maidana a bum, look at his KO percentage if you check facts- far more than canner and a recognized champ. Bitch ass condom hasn't defended once! and couldn't even KO Diaz with his best shots. People say May runs, Crapper's little ass sprinted away from Diaz the whole fight, you know it.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.

I pronounce you clinically braindead.

"Floyd's hurt, lads, let's have a time out!

Boxing is for fannies :D
Sure girly, Boxing is a skill all MMA fighters train at, the first basic form of stand-up attack with fist's. If you can turn your brain on.

T5QDnTs.gif

4th rd KO clean.

rotflmao......................LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Conor is gonna make Floyd look like a bald, black 40-year old ex boxing champ with a 50-0 record.

Actually this sequence speaks against Conor's chances.

Because it shows that beyond that excellent defense Floyd also has a chin on him.

And I am willing to bet that Maidana punches a lot harder than Conor.

He is as chanceless as it gets in top level combat sports.

Clueless??? you don't know shit by calling Maidana a bum, look at his KO percentage if you check facts- far more than canner and a recognized champ. Bitch ass condom hasn't defended once! and couldn't even KO Diaz with his best shots. People say May runs, Crapper's little ass sprinted away from Diaz the whole fight, you know it.
Pretty sure TS never watched boxing or any combat sport in his life
Watched a bunch of Conor McGregor fights since UFC 189 and Googled "Mayweather getting owned gifs" so he can talk shit on Sherdog and be accepted by society

Floyd is a boxing genius... McGregor has a decent straight left... he lands that straight left cause he a.) mixes it up with kicks and wide stance b.) tries to grab your lead hand with his and counter your power shot .. I don't like conor or Floyd... but Floyd will fucking school him man... gtfo who da fook is conor in a boxing ring.... the only chance he has of winning is if I personally train his head movement... HEAD MOVEEE MENTTTT T T T T

That was the second fight and Maidana had Floyd's pull counters pretty well timed at that point. What Maidana did there takes so much skill and timing. It's really hard to judge unless you match him against someone else.

Also Maidana has hurt or knocked out many people with that right hand, and Floyd ate it pretty well.

So out of all his 49 fights (and all his other amateur fights) all you have is this gif?

I'm a Conor fan but lets not get crazy here, Floyd can finish Conor whenever he wants to.

VaVICyB6yj.gif

This thread reminds me of all the people that thought CM Punk was going to do good in his MMA transition.

Back