Yoel Romero: 'The page on Bisping has been turned, I'll be your champion UFC'

Mousasi got spinning backed kicked in the head by an unranked fighter. Yoel, who mixes it up, couldn't KO him?

So your argument is that yoel's chances are the same as a fluke victory by hall? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

So your argument is that yoel's chances are the same as a fluke victory by hall? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

No. My argument is anything can happen in MMA. Anyone can win at any given time. If you can't see Romero KO'ing Mousasi, then you're a fucking idiot.

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?

Are you calling Rich Franklin a can?

What are we arguing about here? I've lost track.

Borderline.

I guess journeyman is more fitting.

Then you are an idiot.

Nobody was beating Anderson then.
Split loss to Hendo, where Dan did absolutely nothing but lay on Rich.
Belfort was hitting Rich in the back of the head
Forrest walled and stalled the entire fight (and was much bigger) - rich shouldn't have did the UFC a favor and took fights at 205.
The cung fight - well, rich made a huge mistake to a very good striker. Threw a lazy kick and cung obviously made him pay.

Rich Franklin is far from being a can.

Then you are an idiot.

Nobody was beating Anderson then.
Split loss to Hendo, where Dan did absolutely nothing but lay on Rich.
Belfort was hitting Rich in the back of the head
Forrest walled and stalled the entire fight (and was much bigger) - rich shouldn't have did the UFC a favor and took fights at 205.
The cung fight - well, rich made a huge mistake to a very good striker. Threw a lazy kick and cung obviously made him pay.

Rich Franklin is far from being a can.

I can make these type of revisionist excuses for any loss on anybody's record.

Fact is, Rich held the belt during a time when the division was empty. When the tide of the division started shifting, and more skilled guys started getting signed, he couldn't compete anymore. He was always a jack of all trades, master of none, while being pretty average at best in those trades. Prime Franklin (I won't even mention USADA) wouldn't be top 10, or even top 15 today. In either division.

Bisping is a better champ than Franklin.

I can make these type of revisionist excuses for any loss on anybody's record.

Fact is, Rich held the belt during a time when the division was empty. When the tide of the division started shifting, and more skilled guys started getting signed, he couldn't compete anymore. He was always a jack of all trades, master of none, while being pretty average at best in those trades. Prime Franklin (I won't even mention USADA) wouldn't be top 10, or even top 15 today. In either division.

Bisping is a better champ than Franklin.

OMG prime franklin is definitely top 10 today. I'm not saying top 5, but clearly top 10.

OMG prime franklin is definitely top 10 today. I'm not saying top 5, but clearly top 10.

He might beat Brunson, but I'm not sure. And it's more of a commentary on Brunson than on Franklin to be honest.

Who would you pick Franklin to beat in today's top 10?

According to Mousasi himself, Yoel would be a stylistically very bad match up for him.
Because of the huge threat of the takedown and the difference in power. Mousasi knows his advantages and he's a far advanced striker
You, sir..are an idiot.

Machida is a karate fighter, well known for counter striking, up there with Silva. His hands are very good just like his foot work and movement.

Bisping not a 'gimme' for Romero? Romero KO's both Bisping and Mousasi standing.
yeah, that's what I said. He's a traditional martial artist. So thanks for repeating exactly what I said after calling me an idiot for saying it. His hands are not good, he's not a boxer whatsoever by any stretch.

As for your 'assertion'....if you say it, it must be true then, right?

Dummy

No. My argument is anything can happen in MMA. Anyone can win at any given time. If you can't see Romero KO'ing Mousasi, then you're a fucking idiot.

Except that's not what you said at all, and that's not what my response was contradicting, so get your head out of your arse before making such moronic accusations.

Of course homero could knock out mousasi, he could knock out anyone in the division, the guy hits like a tank, but I wouldn't rate that as his most likely method of victory the way you're claiming.

Romero should get the title shot he earned it. And plus he's 40 years old, the dude is not getting younger.

Should be Mousasi vs Romero for interim title for sure.

Moose got this.

Dan Kelly is my champion. Yoel has nothing for Captain Knee Wraps.

Dan Kelly has longer punches than Moose or Yoel.

Long punches win long fights.

Definitely sounds like interim is in play. Hope it's Mousasi or Whittaker.

Didn't Yoel get done for "supplements" not long ago?

Wasn't he getting his bell rung by Kennedy before he and his corner thought it was alright to break the rules and stall on the stool to recover?

Yeah, can't wait till Bisping puts this clown away.

Back