Yoel Romero: 'The page on Bisping has been turned, I'll be your champion UFC'

Didn't Yoel get done for "supplements" not long ago?

Wasn't he getting his bell rung by Kennedy before he and his corner thought it was alright to break the rules and stall on the stool to recover?

Yeah, can't wait till Bisping puts this clown away.

Hard to avoid punches when your opponent pulls your glove down to land shots. All good tho, justice was served. Tim laid down nicely.

Yoel rustles so much. I love it.

Can't wait until he has the belt.

Hard to avoid punches when your opponent pulls your glove down to land shots. All good tho, justice was served. Tim laid down nicely.

Yeah, Tim was a loser for whining so hard and never owning up to that, I'll admit. Still, Yoel's corner were a joke that night.

In all seriousness, I like Yoel, but I see Bisping winning. He's got the cardio to give Yoel some massive problems. And he's tough. Took three H-Bombs from Hendo and got knocked out by Silva and still went on to outwork both of them.

People count him out, call him a crap champion, and whatever, but the guy's legit. Not counting his legit loss against Rockhold and all the roiders that he faced and lost to, the guy is on like a 16 fight win streak, stretching all the way back to when Hendo beat him.

I don't see Yoel lasting long if he wins. I feel like moose will tune his ass up.

I don't know, I think Bis has a decent chance at beating Yoel.
Bis just has to stay on the outside, avoid the TD, touch up Yoel face a little until Yoel gasses in the 2nd round and piece him up some more.

It's definitely a winnable fight for The Count.

Strip that clown of the belt already and let the best fighters fight for it. A pillow-fisted gatekeeper who would be 1:2 in his last 3 if those fights were under new rules/werent in UK is holding up otherwise one of the best divisions in UFC, while killers like Romero, Whittacre, Rockhold, Mousasi and Jacare are on sidelines. What a disgrace.

Last edited:
bisping magically got injured after dana said he needs to face yoel

IMHO UFC should strip him right away

anyways he´s NEVER entering a cage with yoel, zero chance

make whittaker vs yoel for the real belt

Bisping is the most shameless duck ever. Romero is the real champ.

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?

Stop making excuses ^^^ you sound like a casual with that kind of talk. Every 2nd thread is a pre/post USADA theme if Yoel is really on sh!t then he will be caught especially looking at his physique I think USADA agents would be hiding in the bushes waiting.

Bisping needz to do his job and let USADA do theirs and just because you think someone is on steroids/peds don't mean they are. And a GSP fight is not a money fight if people don't want to see it, and people don't want to see it but I'll gladly pay to see Yoel hammer Bisping into retirement.

Don't expect to see Bisping in 2017.

I'm hoping for Romero vs Whittaker, that would be a great fight!.

Don't expect to see Bisping in 2017.

I'm hoping for Romero vs Whittaker, that would be a great fight!.

this...gif
Far better than the sleepy Moose...

Wow a 2007 join date calling Rich Franklin a borderline can. The guy was top 3-5 for most of his career and only lost to the elite guys other than Cung Le. He beat some HOF guys as well and has a good MMA record. This is a whitebelt post, you should be ashamed.

Yeah im scratching my head at that post. Rich and Forrest cans??

Forrest beat champions and Pride "legends" in their alleged primes.

Back