Yoel Romero: 'The page on Bisping has been turned, I'll be your champion UFC'

Dj7bu.jpg

And you have the balls to call people idiots?

{<jordan}

Yoel is like Lombard. So natural he doesn't even drink protein powder shakes.

Where's the proof? Yes, he doesn't look natural, but there's no proof he's roiding, so you all can keep throwing out accusations.

Until he gets busted, speak to me.

You, sir..are an idiot.

Machida is a karate fighter, well known for counter striking, up there with Silva. His hands are very good just like his foot work and movement.

Bisping not a 'gimme' for Romero? Romero KO's both Bisping and Mousasi standing.

Ko's mousasi?

{<jordan}

The dude was struggling with tim cannedy.

Where's the proof? Yes, he doesn't look natural, but there's no proof he's roiding, so you all can keep throwing out accusations.

Until he gets busted, speak to me.

He did. And got off on a technicality that his manager seems very well versed in. Same technicality that got Jones off.

He is the most obvious case of PED use in the UFC since Uberreem came over. Maybe Cyborg has him beat.

Give the fight to Bobby. Stopping Jacare > Stopping Losing-Streak Weidman.

Ko's mousasi?

{<jordan}

The dude was struggling with tim cannedy.

Mousasi got spinning backed kicked in the head by an unranked fighter. Yoel, who mixes it up, couldn't KO him?

I'd rather have a clean champion than a dirty one. Bisping earned his belt, Yoel is just a career roider.

He did. And got off on a technicality that his manager seems very well versed in. Same technicality that got Jones off.

He is the most obvious case of PED use in the UFC since Uberreem came over. Maybe Cyborg has him beat.

No. That proves fuck all, he got a suspension because his supplements was tainted.

That's it. Prove to me he's on roids right now, with the strictest drug testing in sports, then we will have an argument.

Until then, fuck off.

Fuck yes...when is the damn fight going to get announced already?
might be a while - i think romero is going to play the role of khabib in this negotiation, maybe forcing the hand of gsp / bisping a bit

No. That proves fuck all, he got a suspension because his supplements was tainted.

That's it. Prove to me he's on roids right now, with the strictest drug testing in sports, then we will have an argument.

Until then, fuck off.

You're the type of fanboy that even if Yoel pisses in your eyes you'll say it's rain.

Good day buddeh

You're the type of fanboy that even if Yoel pisses in your eyes you'll say it's rain.

Good day buddeh

Debate closed. You have no argument left.

Back