Yoel Romero: 'The page on Bisping has been turned, I'll be your champion UFC'

How sad. Bisping has become the worst champion in UFC history.

Anyone who posts bullshit like this clearly hasn't watched the UFC for very long or had some sort of brain injury making them forget just how bad some of the previous champions were.
Bisping isn't close to being one of the best UFC champions but he's also no where near the worst.

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?

Borderline cans? They both had similar careers as Bisping? What' the difference between the three?

We had borderline cans like Forrest and Rich (granted his division was non existent) as champs, Bisping is far from worst. He's trying to Conor Mcgregor it at the end of his career, and I don't blame him. Why would you fight a roided out monster like Yoel for half the pay you'd get for fighting a rusty WW?

Wow a 2007 join date calling Rich Franklin a borderline can. The guy was top 3-5 for most of his career and only lost to the elite guys other than Cung Le. He beat some HOF guys as well and has a good MMA record. This is a whitebelt post, you should be ashamed.

This is a retarded post.

The UFC should just tell Bisping that he's fighting Yoel next, either now or later, so he might as well just get it over with. I never liked him, but him holding the division hostage is just ridiculous.

Wow a 2007 join date calling Rich Franklin a borderline can. The guy was top 3-5 for most of his career and only lost to the elite guys other than Cung Le. He beat some HOF guys as well and has a good MMA record. This is a whitebelt post, you should be ashamed.

Who is Rich's best win besides a shot to pieces Chuck?

yoel romero is not a champion. he might win it by chance, but hes not going to keep it. he doesnt have the striking

Doesn't have the striking?

{<jordan}

Who is Rich's best win besides a shot to pieces Chuck?

He beat Wandy the fight before Wandy beat Bisping. He owned Evan Tanner multiple times. Okami is/was a very good MW win also. What are you talking about?

Put moose vs Yoel interim title for UFC 213

He beat Wandy the fight before Wandy beat Bisping. He owned Evan Tanner multiple times. Okami is/was a very good MW win also. What are you talking about?

Tanner and Okami were never that great, middle of the road fighters. Products of an empty division.

Wandy was shot when he entered the UFC, I thought the Leben KO would conclusively show that. Bisping has improved massively since his Wand loss.

Tanner and Okami were never that great, middle of the road fighters. Products of an empty division.

Wandy was shot when he entered the UFC, I thought the Leben KO would conclusively show that. Bisping has improved massively since his Wand loss.

So was Bisping before as anyone with eyes can see Rockhold gave him 0 credit and didn't even take him seriously. I'd put Okami on the level of Thales Leites, who Bipsing not too long ago eeked out a split decision against, no?

Doesn't have the striking?

{<jordan}
his striking is bad. like real bad. hes got an occasional giant burst of energy in the form of a big punch or knee. he doesnt have striking.

So was Bisping before as anyone with eyes can see Rockhold gave him 0 credit and didn't even take him seriously. I'd put Okami on the level of Thales Leites, who Bipsing not too long ago eeked outa split decision against, no?

Thales > Okami imo. Okami was always overrated due to him being one of the best wrestlers in an empty division ruled by someone who was vulnerable to wrestlers.

As I said, Bisping is a different fighter today compared to his Wand loss days.

There were champs who took longer lay offs between defending.

How can you favor Brunson over him? Or today's Weidman or Anderson? Bisping decisions all of them with relative ease, might even stop Weidman late in the fight. The rest would definitely be favored.

I thought you were talking about worst skill wise.

Weidman still wrecks Bisping, GTFO of here. Shit I would probably take Anderson in a rematch as well. Brunson if he doesn't go full retard like he did vs Whittaker has a decent shot to put Bisping out too.

bischick.jpg

Vs.

Yoel_Romero.jpg

Roid-monster from team Fidel Castro.

Back