Yoel Romero Challenging Failed Drug Test

Yeah, at 38 yrs of age he has little choice but to challenge it.
It seems to me that years of being able to do what he chose in between fights has caught up with him. If it holds up, there is no way he can get back to where he is now.

That's a bummer if hes out until he's 40. There's no need for heavy testing. It's a sport where you fight in a cage. You can't class that up. Let them do what they need to so so they can be better at what we pay for. Which is fighting in a cage for dollars.

Course he did, everyone popping dirty will. They always do. It's a 2 year suspension too. Gotta at least try to fight it.

yoel is innocent he should be fighting for the belt. the fighters need to form a union so they cant get harassed with dozens of tests in a couple of days its ludicrous.

i hope his b sample is clean by some miracle

hey, its time for the soldier of god himself get a miracle, right

giphy.gif

He asked Gay Jesus for help, but he was out getting his nails done.

I hope that somehow USADA messed up the test just so I can see this beast fight for the title. We don't need to see a rematch of Luke and Chris just yet.

If Yoel's B sample is clear...I can just imagine how mad Sherdogs will be.

Say whatever you want about Yoel Romero, nobody ever showed the athleticism and massive traps like he has.....Thats pure genetics.
Actually abnormal trap development is normally one of the biggest give aways for steroid use.

Shouldn't be a problem.

How do you know he didn't just practise that over and over again?

A lot of wrestlers practise those moves as its a fun strength and conditioning exercise and helps with the back flexibility you need to pull off a lot of throws unique to wrestling over striking arts and BJJ.

Do you honestly think that was just something he could do on his first try.

So because he passed all the tests before, and all the tests after....

Does he know that's not how it works, you don't get points for passing that you can cash in when you pop.

dimspace I don't know if I remember reading this from you..

But what are your thoughts on Nick's pass-fail-pass debacle with his recent run in with the NSAC?

If Yoel's B sample is clear...I can just imagine how mad Sherdogs will be.

Say whatever you want about Yoel Romero, nobody ever showed the athleticism and massive traps like he has.....Thats pure genetics.

BSMFhnU.png

Pure genetics, bruh.

If Yoel gets free he will take the title thats for sure!
#FreeRomero

Back