Yoel Romero Challenging Failed Drug Test

He probably couldn't kick a soccer ball across a field the way many 135 lb pro soccer players could either...

Let's see Yoel dunk!!!

I'd back Yoel at jones age being able to dunk, jones has the perfect height for it and couldn't... Pretty shocking but we all know MMA athletes are below average.

I'd back Yoel at jones age being able to dunk, jones has the perfect height for it and couldn't... Pretty shocking but we all know MMA athletes are below average.
You require very little proof to satisfy your narrow judgements.

BiJiUoUIIAAqiD9.jpg

It's all just a conspiracy against ATT surely.
I don't see it.

What else can Yoel do? If he's found positive, his Ufc career is essentially over.

He probably couldn't kick a soccer ball across a field the way many 135 lb pro soccer players could either...

Let's see Yoel dunk!!!

ive seen yoel land perfect graceful backward somersaults in the octagon. none of this ugly gsp shit. if he cant dunk id be shocked

You require very little proof to satisfy your narrow judgements.

Fact: jones can't dunk.
Fact: Romero has a silver medal in wrestling, one of the hardest sports in all the olympics to win a medal in.

Don't be so butt hurt because I laughed at a guy calling jones an athlete. By MMA standards jones is a great athlete.

Guy above me nailed it and this is at 36+ years of age ffs.

Do not like cheaters. Hell, I wouldn't mind 5 years or even lifetime ban for this guy. Why is he even defending himself after all those positive results? If I was him, I'll be on the low since it's disgraceful.

Just off the top of my head, Jon Jones and DC are equal if not better...

No they are not.

In terms of athleticism....Yoel Romero has show way better explosiveness/athleticism...Are they better MMA fighters, yes.

Yoel Romero is a better wrestler than both Jon and DC....Even DC admitted it.

Yoel's traps are better than theirs too, thats not even a question.

He's getting old, so his suspension might last until he reaches social security age...

Do not like cheaters. Hell, I wouldn't mind 5 years or even lifetime ban for this guy. Why is he even defending himself after all those positive results? If I was him, I'll be on the low since it's disgraceful.
all 1?

"Sorry guys, the A sample was Gleison's, we just mixed them up."

Back