Yoel Romero Challenging Failed Drug Test

Yoel will destroy the whole divison #FreeRomero

It says they will file an appeal after the results of the B Sample come back. So they aren't confident in the result of the B Sample being clean?

BiJiUoUIIAAqiD9.jpg

It's all just a conspiracy against ATT surely.

You know something is wrong when Alves looks skinny next to someone...

Love Yoel, hope this is all a mistake, but I have doubts

Honestly guilty or not, what else is the guy supposed to do? If you commit a crime, you just don't plead guilty unless you have no case whatsoever. There's so many loop holes in the system, guilty or not there's probably 1 he can exploit to get out of this jam or at least reduce the penalty

BSMFhnU.png

Pure genetics, bruh.

There has been plenty of people caught on the juice...Nobody gets close to Yoel's traps except for 19 year old vitor,kerr,randleman,coleman,shamrock etc back when anything was possible lol.

Actually abnormal trap development is normally one of the biggest give aways for steroid use.
I know.

The point is that shitload of people do roids....Nobody has shown his athleticism...very few have gotten traps like his.

hope he gets a pass and gets a title fight and wins the belt and then tim kennedy goes nuts on twitter lol

That's a bummer if hes out until he's 40. There's no need for heavy testing. It's a sport where you fight in a cage. You can't class that up. Let them do what they need to so so they can be better at what we pay for. Which is fighting in a cage for dollars.

I'm all for steroids but u either gotta make it legal or make a serious effort to catch juicers. Otherwise someone could legitimately get hurt. I think so anyways.

It's a trick, they want to keep Romero away from the title shot.

Imagine if he beats Rockhold, how is UFC gonna promote an ultra-religious gorilla who speaks english like a caveman?

Back