Yoel hate aside, wouldn't DC-YOEL be an amazing competitive fight you'd love to see?

i don't even hate yoel, despite any cheating or missing weight.

he just straight up does NOT deserve a titleshot at MW or LHW right now.

and honestly no i don't think it would be a very competitive fight. DC would win pretty comfortably, DC has better hands, better cardio, assuming a better chin since he's taken shots from LHW's and HW's, would outwrestle him since he's bigger and yoel has been taken down by way lesser wrestlers than DC.

DC only wants squash matches like Shogun & Brock. He wants nothing to do with competition he is only interested in guys 10 years past their prime.

Which is fine but when you are champ, let alone ChampChamp, as a fan I hold you accountable to defend against the best because thats what the belt represents.

This is coming from a guy who thinks DC is GOAT btw.
wants nothing to do with competition?

how long has DC been fighting top guys? dudes been fighting top 10's for most of his strikeforce AND UFC career. he just went up and fought the HW champ.

DC can do whatever he wants imo.

I'd watch that fight.

It would be a good matchup. It's too late for Yoel and any championship belt though. He missed 3 opportunities in a row and doesnt have any claim for a shot at DC.

I would love to see this fight !

I'd love to see that fight so much. 2 olympic caliber wrestlers going at it in MMA. Yoel has only lost twice in the UFC to Whittaker the champ. But both were good close fights either way. Also Romero is damn 41 years old just let the man get a shot at LHW. It would look pretty nice for DC if he was to beat Yoel Romero who is a monster regardless of anything and then go back up to HW and beat Brock Lesnar then retire. But with all that accomplished imagine he didn't retire and fought Jones at HW and beats him. Real GOAT talk then no doubt.

Of all the options at LHW, this is the most compelling AND I’d go so far as to say that it would be the worst match up for DC. I really want this fight but I feel the Yoel hate will prevail and plus I doubt the UFC would allow the possibility of a homophobe taking out their newly crowned champ champ.

WTF is the obsession with this stupid fight? DC is the HW champ, Romero is 0-2 in his last 2 MW matches. This is fucking idiotic.

Yoel would probably KTFO DC, therefore, DC ducking.

Dc isnt whittaker, hes not going to jab and run around for 5 rounds with cardio. He plays into yoels game. He will get in close and thats where the action will really happen. Someone is getting Ko'd.

Lmao at you guys saying shogun is a better matchup, he is getting taken down easy. Yoel likely not so much.

DC will completely dominate Shogun. He just wants the fight because Shogun is a legend not that big of a threat but Shogun and DC aren't going to create some big draw ppv like DC would like to think. DC vs Yoel is a different story though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back