Yoel hate aside, wouldn't DC-YOEL be an amazing competitive fight you'd love to see?

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'd love to see DC in against a guy whose wrestling he actually has to respect as world class level.

I think DC could carefully pick him apart from the outside, but it'd be interesting to see DC have to try to get off his back against a guy with top control like Yoel, who'd likely weigh 225 in the cage.

Awesome fight for fans, even if they hate Yoel, IMO.

DC would send yoel back to Cuba on an inflatable ducky.

Would be a boxing match... which could be entertaining. But doesn't sound like Cormier is at all interested.

DC would manhandle him.

It'd be fun though.

Yoel has had three title fights in a row and missed weight in two of them. Just take a normal contenders fight.

Yoel hate aside, wouldn't DC-YOEL be an amazing competitive fight you'd love to see?

Lose 2 LHW fights, fight for HW title? At least Brock is a fmr. HW champ.

How bout Yoel at least beat Mark Hunt first?

Daniel would be thrown off by Yoel Romero training and being pals with Jon Jones. I got Romero by KO

Big time, would love to see, but Yoel doesn't deserve it and DC won't take it.

more competitive than DC/shogun for sure

DC only wants squash matches like Shogun & Brock. He wants nothing to do with competition he is only interested in guys 10 years past their prime.

Which is fine but when you are champ, let alone ChampChamp, as a fan I hold you accountable to defend against the best because thats what the belt represents.

This is coming from a guy who thinks DC is GOAT btw.

Last edited:
Great match

I'd rather see an interesting/great match up that's undeserved vs a wack match that just has shit talking and "star power"

I'd love to see DC in against a guy whose wrestling he actually has to respect as world class level.

I think DC could carefully pick him apart from the outside, but it'd be interesting to see DC have to try to get off his back against a guy with top control like Yoel, who'd likely weigh 225 in the cage.

Awesome fight for fans, even if they hate Yoel, IMO.

My only issue with Yoel is; be professional and make weight.

Back