WWE royal rumble woman's match gets billing over men's. Lol

Mandy has the perfect body IMO. I wonder if she has some Latina in her. I'd like to inject some Irish though...

Alexa is another fine piece of meaty ass. She looks like a demon in the sack.
Would inject Asian and Eastern European.

Want to bite the peaches.

*LeoBitingFist.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the rumble was great. I had planned to watch the whole show, so whatever order doesn't matter...this isn't a boxing card where they have one good fight and a bunch of people no one ever heard of, or a concert where the headliner is some huge band with local openers.

Some of the women are better than some of the men (and vice versa). I'll take a Charlotte match over Titus any day of the week.

Also, this thing was billed as first ever women's rumble....so it made sense to put it last.

I thought the rumble was great. I had planned to watch the whole show, so whatever order doesn't matter...this isn't a boxing card where they have one good fight and a bunch of people no one ever heard of, or a concert where the headliner is some huge band with local openers.

Some of the women are better than some of the men (and vice versa). I'll take a Charlotte match over Titus any day of the week.

Also, this thing was billed as first ever women's rumble....so it made sense to put it last.
Them putting Steph on commentary was the most cringey thing they did though.

Them putting Steph on commentary was the most cringey thing they did though.

The commentary has been so bad for so long I hardly noticed. It was okay when they had Mauro, and I like Corey as a heel, but GOLLY they've had some shit in that booth.

The commentary has been so bad for so long I hardly noticed. It was okay when they had Mauro, and I like Corey as a heel, but GOLLY they've had some shit in that booth.
It's obvious no one gives a shit anymore in the booth. Ever since Cole got caught reading from a script when Shane jumped off the Cell it's obvious no one gives a damn anymore.

It's not entirely their fault though given reports are Vince screams at them what to say during matches through the headset and shit.

It's obvious no one gives a shit anymore in the booth. Ever since Cole got caught reading from a script when Shane jumped off the Cell it's obvious no one gives a damn anymore.

It's not entirely their fault though given reports are Vince screams at them what to say during matches through the headset and shit.

I always find having a good character seemed to help. King and JR were both characters. Saxton, Cole, Tom are just the most average TV personalities. They could be on any stupid TV show about flipping houses, or baking holiday cakes, and fit right in.

I always find having a good character seemed to help. King and JR were both characters. Saxton, Cole, Tom are just the most average TV personalities. They could be on any stupid TV show about flipping houses, or baking holiday cakes, and fit right in.
Doesn't help that Saxon is the definition of a fucking beta male.

So what? Why does Sherdog have so many people who just can't wait to put down females in some way or other? How can people be brought up to think of females as second rate humans?
those type of guys and the mgtow movement are closet homosexuals. thats how i see it. no problem, just come out of the closet already.

women dont threaten me, i actually prefer to watch media with women.

there is never too much women too watch.

as long as its not twisting reality, who cares. wwe is FICTION.

I can understand the UFC headlining women over men sometimes as a problem because higher ranked fighters legitimately should be on the main card.

Torrie Wilson in the top 5 hottest celebrities.

iu

CvEcs_MWgAAym5J.jpg
Torrie-Wilson-Latest-HD-Images-4.jpg
torrie-wilson-147849967384plc.jpg

1eba54fa502e0f196c2c2fe3e4a84440.gif
3BtRLTfYShJY2JWaHw1qZ0BHlNTbqUEhA7T1eIBt3lFbw_TdeiMsoHkodckfiCMbif_XHfYIZvGcsV8-7CvcmfgvX1ONK2o5M75cAdaq-EwDCn5C3ze0QHnhPblwSMF9q6kD7Q=w506-h526
Torrie-Wilson-gifs-0062.gif
5468bc996036f0a13d0432564bc94b60.jpg
wwe-diva-torrie-wilson-pink-bikini-01.jpg
torrie_wilson_sexy_wwe_bikini_sex_7.jpg
Main200911041617106999725_torrie-wilson.jpg

Those fake unnatural boobies are such a turn off though

I used to be this way, then I got to be with a set of newer fakes.

No longer care.

They still look like their anti-gravity devices could be used to power alien spacecraft

They still look like their anti-gravity devices could be used to power alien spacecraft
If I'm being allowed to play with them and nibble and pinch them then I ain't complaining imo.

When they look like anti-gravity devices is usually when they go from like an A to a large C too quick.

So far men have closed the show out 26 times.

So the score is 26-1.

But I guess it’s easier to say women are just taking over or whatever. Blah blah blah.

And wrestling sucks now anyway. When Roman Reigns is your face it shows you how far it’s fallen.

Last edited:
Trish coming out and giving Mickey the V Lick was pretty awesome tho

Why was this even a surprise, it's the first one they ever did and everyone and their mothers' knew it was gonna involve Rousey one way or another.

They put a new match that featured the night's biggest moment on last, DEAR GOD THINK OF THE CHILDREN WHEN HAVE THEY EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!

This literally isn't even a matter of "they're trying to push equality", it's a matter of Rousey was their closing moment, so the match had to go on last.

I can understand the UFC headlining women over men sometimes as a problem because higher ranked fighters legitimately should be on the main card.
That's true but at the same time the level of talent is just so much lower. A LW fight between two guys in the top 15-25 is most likely going to be more Ernestine than any women's fight between fighters ranked between 5-10.

Fair enough.

I think it was solely a political statement; that's why I posted it here.

If only the women's ranks had more "shooter" types like what Brock will do to a guy when they fuck up a spot so we can watch someone kick Rousey in the head, again...

Back