WWE royal rumble woman's match gets billing over men's. Lol

My buddy is super big into pro wrestling. Watched it at his house he had hot wings and shit. Looked like any other pro wrestling match. His excitement for pro wrestling brings a smile to my face. He wasn't upset so since I'm no pro wrestling fan I give zero fucks.

It's probably because Ronda is going to get in and win it.

I just cannot see Ronda doing anything outside of MMA. She cannot act, she is unlikable and she has a nasty attitude. It is hard to imagine her getting an entire arena into a frenzy. Maybe she could make it as a heel.

You didn't even watch this so your opinion means shit, ts

The womens match was more entertaining than the men's, to make this thread even worse

But what does the Shockmaster think of this injustice

I feel like posting some pics and gifs of Pro-wrestling babes, any objections?

CvEcs_MWgAAym5J.jpg
Torrie-Wilson-Latest-HD-Images-4.jpg
torrie-wilson-147849967384plc.jpg

1eba54fa502e0f196c2c2fe3e4a84440.gif
3BtRLTfYShJY2JWaHw1qZ0BHlNTbqUEhA7T1eIBt3lFbw_TdeiMsoHkodckfiCMbif_XHfYIZvGcsV8-7CvcmfgvX1ONK2o5M75cAdaq-EwDCn5C3ze0QHnhPblwSMF9q6kD7Q=w506-h526
Torrie-Wilson-gifs-0062.gif
5468bc996036f0a13d0432564bc94b60.jpg
wwe-diva-torrie-wilson-pink-bikini-01.jpg
torrie_wilson_sexy_wwe_bikini_sex_7.jpg
Main200911041617106999725_torrie-wilson.jpg

The womens match was more entertaining than the men's, to make this thread even worse

Oh really?

I thought the woman's match was cool. It didn't deserve top billing.

The men's rumble match really did suck. Brock/Braauuunnn!!!/Kane was awesome, though. Dem potatoes.

I don't think it was as much about the women getting top billing over the men as much as it was wanting to end the show with the Rousey thing. They always save the biggest moments for last, and in this case it happened to be something involving the women.

Back