WWE royal rumble woman's match gets billing over men's. Lol

So what? Why does Sherdog have so many people who just can't wait to put down females in some way or other? How can people be brought up to think of females as second rate humans?

Are you nuts? I don't hate women's wrestling at all. I have daughters. My one daughter I taughtbto play ball and now she is on jv as a freshman.

It's just a comical decision. The women do not, and will not, generate more interest in PW. Period.

This was a farcical political move by Steph McMahon. There would not have been ANY resistance to this over the last 40 fkn years. ROLLER DERBY was big in the damn late 70s and early 80s. There were women's wrestling leagues when I was a child. It's the farce of "overcoming" and being part of a "revolution" to score PC points that is complete, and total, joke.

Last edited:
You're going to have an aneurysm when Ronda taps Roman Reigns at a future Wrestlemania.

You're going to have an aneurysm when Ronda taps Roman Reigns at a future Wrestlemania.

I don't care how they choose to script their shows that much.. It's acting like this is a "revolution" to score PC points. Every time a person or entity does something it's not a "revolution" lol. You have to have a dude to revolt against. Nobody opposed this event. The top billing is comical, because it is part of the woman's "overcoming" angle, and was not warranted by any reasonable metric.

I don't care how they choose to script their shows that much.. It's acting like this is a "revolution" to score PC points. Every time a person or entity does something it's not a "revolution" lol. You have to have a dude to revolt against. Nobody opposed this event. The top billing is comical, because it is part of the woman's "overcoming" angle, and was not warranted by any reasonable metric.

Well then you're going to have an even bigger aneurysm when Ronda taps Asuka at a future Wrestlemania as the headliner and they call it the "Women's Wrestlemania Revolution!"

So what? Why does Sherdog have so many people who just can't wait to put down females in some way or other? How can people be brought up to think of females as second rate humans?

Most people are not putting down females. They are criticizing the obvious pandering and politics behind the current "woman power" fad.

I dunno, seeing Trish the dish looking better than anyone in WWE today, was worth top billing IMO. Seriously though, there are plenty of strong female wrasslers today and from the past they were able to bring out and make history. Ronda Rousey coming out was big news for them too, and holy shit Trish is still hot.
trish3rfeit.gif

w0js6.jpg

2mq24r4.jpg
trish_stratus_inside_fitness_gym6.jpg
trish-stratus-in-inside-fitness-magazine-july-issue-wedding-1778903721.jpg

2yy3xh2.jpg

Last edited:
The women's Rumble closed the show because it was the first one ever. Plus, it had the biggest surprise/ new attraction of the night, Honda showing up. Made sense to close the show with the biggest moment that you want people "buzzing" about heading into Wrestlmania season.

Sorry, ts. Thread sucks.

They took the main event because they are women. They are not better. They do not generate more business. They do not work harder. They are worse. They generate less business. They work hard, but the guys do more.

So.. Is the struggle for women still real enough that a wrestling match with women should take top billing over men because of some comical "historical" angle? I mean, they were having women wrestle guys in the 90s, and it wasn't a big deal. But I digress..

Is this progress?
tenor.gif

This awful thread was salvaged by the amazing pics and gifs. Good work Sherbros.

I just cannot see Ronda doing anything outside of MMA. She cannot act, she is unlikable and she has a nasty attitude. It is hard to imagine her getting an entire arena into a frenzy. Maybe she could make it as a heel.
It would have to be as heel. Maybe like some tag team's manager who also fights? I dunno, I haven't watched wrestling since the first Bush term.

Dibs on Mandy, Alexa, and Bayley.

Yall can fuck right off.

It's pretty obvious pandering but meh, the Rumble as whole this year kinda sucked.

Dibs on Mandy, Alexa, and Bayley.

Yall can fuck right off.

It's pretty obvious pandering but meh, the Rumble as whole this year kinda sucked.
Mandy has the perfect body IMO. I wonder if she has some Latina in her. I'd like to inject some Irish though...
maxresdefault.jpg

CfDAGZ3UUAAOX-B.jpg:large

Alexa is another fine piece of meaty ass. She looks like a demon in the sack.

alexa%20bliss%20booty%2002_zpspo0dh0l8.gif~c200

xFomjLJ.gif

SMsvsoB.gif

Very pretty too
images

My favorite thing about Rumble was Slater getting hit by every entrant on the way to the ring.

The women’s rumble was good. Kinda a weak finish though.

My favorite thing about Rumble was Slater getting hit by every entrant on the way to the ring.

The women’s rumble was good. Kinda a weak finish though.
The One Man Band is making a comeback, baybay!

You take any issue with the woman's rumble being after the men's? Since you are a wrestling fan and a left leaning poster
Not really. A little lame, but it was the very first one, and Rhonda was debuting for the WM push. So, I understand the marketing perspective.

Frankly, it ended up being better than the men's Rumble anyway. Seeing the old divas was cool. And not just from a creepy point of view, either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back