WWE royal rumble woman's match gets billing over men's. Lol

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
They took the main event because they are women. They are not better. They do not generate more business. They do not work harder. They are worse. They generate less business. They work hard, but the guys do more.

So.. Is the struggle for women still real enough that a wrestling match with women should take top billing over men because of some comical "historical" angle? I mean, they were having women wrestle guys in the 90s, and it wasn't a big deal. But I digress..

Is this progress?

They took the main event because they are women. They are not better. They do not generate more business. They do not work harder. They are worse. They generate less business. They work hard, but the guys do more.

So.. Is the struggle for women still real enough that a wrestling match with women should take top billing over men because of some comical "historical" angle? I mean, they were having women wrestle guys in the 90s, and it wasn't a big deal. But I digress..

Is this progress?
It's so that people don't leave and miss the men's match.

Dude... it's pro wrestling.

Hey, any right ringers want to complain about people desperately nit-picking to feed their narratives? Or does that only happen in anti-Trump threads?

Is there actually a women's Rumble or is it just a title match headlining over the Rumble match itself? Because I'm pretty sure they've done that before, not with women but with the world title. I can't imagine a women's Royal Rumble, do they actually have enough women on the roster for that?

And if anyone complains about this being in the War Room I'll remind you that the sitting POTUS is a WWE Hall of Famer.

GLOW failed.

But my wife says the Netflix version is funny.

Is this progress?

Glass ceiling match, with TLC's?

Bad business practices in the name of progressivism. Who cares? It’s their money.

Bad business practices in the name of progressivism. Who cares? It’s their money.
it's not a bad decision. it's an hour long match with sub-standard performers. That's a lot of time for people to lose interest. If the main match has already happened then it's not loss if people tune out or leave.

The divas seem like the only thing worth watching in pro-wrestling
i4W9hi1.gif

ba256a756dcc8e3b421b2f7215bb3f00d59e98f9_hq.gif

stacey-kiebler-wrestling-hottest-women.gif

24b9689cf019e5a1b404fa4cd7ad9fa0273af6e8_hq.gif

71555_o.gif

TS4.gif

If you disagree you are most likely a romo who likes watching guys wrestle with panties on.

It's the first one ever so their trying to promote it. Also I love how a fucking WWE match is concerning you this much.

This is hilarious. My dear sweet Jesus, if I ever get to a place where I'm throwing a cultural-political hissy-fit over a wrasslin' publicity stunt, do that god-sent lightning bolt thing on me. Do it real good. Just jolt that shit right out of my head.

Torrie Wilson in the top 5 hottest celebrities.

iu

CvEcs_MWgAAym5J.jpg
Torrie-Wilson-Latest-HD-Images-4.jpg
torrie-wilson-147849967384plc.jpg

1eba54fa502e0f196c2c2fe3e4a84440.gif
3BtRLTfYShJY2JWaHw1qZ0BHlNTbqUEhA7T1eIBt3lFbw_TdeiMsoHkodckfiCMbif_XHfYIZvGcsV8-7CvcmfgvX1ONK2o5M75cAdaq-EwDCn5C3ze0QHnhPblwSMF9q6kD7Q=w506-h526
Torrie-Wilson-gifs-0062.gif
5468bc996036f0a13d0432564bc94b60.jpg
wwe-diva-torrie-wilson-pink-bikini-01.jpg
torrie_wilson_sexy_wwe_bikini_sex_7.jpg
Main200911041617106999725_torrie-wilson.jpg

Last edited:
It's probably because Ronda is going to get in and win it.

Back