Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Scorpio was actually taken seriously, Flash Funk was a comedy sideshow. So Scorpio.

Worse Rumble Winner/MITB Winner/WWE Champion combo: Sheamus or ADR

Sheamus. I don't have a good argument why, though.

Better crew:

BSK or The Kliq?

BSK or The Kliq?

Kliq Seems to have a bit more prestige to them . Hbk trips hall and nash vs what Undertaker Yokozuna and a buncha jobbers ?

As time passes who will be more iconic The Macho Man or John Cena

Kliq Seems to have a bit more prestige to them . Hbk trips hall and nash vs what Undertaker Yokozuna and a buncha jobbers ?

As time passes who will be more iconic The Macho Man or John Cena
I'll begrudgingly go with Cena. Mach is one of a small group of true household names in wrestling history, but Cena will be remembered as the face of wrestling circa '05-'15 or so.

Next: better heel turn...Hogan or Vince?

Next: better heel turn...Hogan or Vince?

Hogan. Vince always seemed like a dick so it really wasnt shocking to me to see him that way.

If one of these guys could be 20and start his career all over again who would go further

Perfect or jake the snake

Hogan. Vince always seemed like a dick so it really wasnt shocking to me to see him that way.

If one of these guys could be 20and start his career all over again who would go further

Perfect or jake the snake

Jake had the gimmick, persona, character, and Damian the python. Perfect had the gimmick, persona, character, Coach, was an in-ring technician and iconic champion. The answer's an absolutely Perfect one.

Can Am Connection vs Strike Force

Magnum TA has the best match of a time, the I quit cage match against Tully, and the greatest feud of all time, the best of 7 series against Nikita
Plus he had that amazing feud with Wahoo before Nikita and the run with Mr Wrestling II in Mid South before that
I'm a big time Magnum mark and I've legit never heard of Mohammad Hussein til this very moment in life
Magnum wins

Also a big Magnum mark. Really sucks what happened to him

Hart Foundation

Yokozuna's butt drop vs. King Kong Bundy's Avalanche

Butt Drop...it just looked scary...plus it was bigger.

Stan Lane or Robert Gibson.

Lane via Midnights being awesome.

Kevin Sullivan vs. Bray Wyatt

Wyatt. He's been one of the most refreshing personalities and identities we've had in years.

stinghbk_crop_north.jpg

Stinger vs HBK (I prefer an early 90's era match vice the photo era, but what have you.)

Due respect to a legend like the Stinger, HBK is the better wrestler and had the overall better career.

Better finisher: Rock Bottom or Pedigree?

Pedigree (not the release version though).

DX (HBK, HHH, Chyna, Rick Rude) vs. DX (HHH, NAO, XPac, Chyna)

Pedigree (not the release version though).

DX (HBK, HHH, Chyna, Rick Rude) vs. DX (HHH, NAO, XPac, Chyna)

Old school Pedigree... Savage as fuck.

Hw7XWD.gif

2nd generation of DX for me... I just couldn't stand HBK.

Earthquake or Vader?

Old school Pedigree... Savage as fuck.

Hw7XWD.gif

2nd generation of DX for me... I just couldn't stand HBK.

Earthquake or Vader?

Vader, but only since after he beat up Will Ospreay.

Velocity or Heat ?

velocity_zpsyt7d6bvj.png

latest

Heat, at one time that show was pretty good. Velocity was always shit.

Saturday morning WWF Superstars or WCW Saturday Night?

Saturday night since I'm assuming you mean the one before Nitro existed.

Jushin Thunder Liger or Great Muta

Muta was the man
When he first appeared in JCP/WCW he was instantly the best thing about that group
The character was so mysterious and so frickin awesome
The J-Tex Corporation with Muta, Funk and Gary Hart will always be my favorite heel group
His feud with Sting was cool as hell

Liger was way overhyped by the Meltzer types imo

Jim Cornette or Vince Russo

Jim Cornette. I envision Cornette for his ringside theatrics where as Russo being more of a behind the scenes figure. Both were influential however I will go with Cornette here.

King Kong Bundy vs The Giant

Back