Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Public Enemy

Watchable matches where, despite having outlaw hardcore themes, top draws weren't getting seriously hurt.

Also came off as more street cred.

Scott Hall or Curt Hennig

Curt Hennig. He's my favourite of all time. I hated him so much when I was a kid after he smashed Hulk's belt, but that changed. when he fought Brett Hart. A better wrestler than Hall too. Plus dat theme tune!

King Kong Bundy or George "The Animal" Steel?

King Kong Bundy via butt drop and Million Dollar Man.

edit avalanche splash

a Ladder match or a Steel Cage match

Last edited:
Ladder Match
(vs traditional cage match)

Better objective (obtain vs escape) better to suspend disbelief that climbing a ladder takes that much effort rather than a guy wouldn't just sprint out the cage door first time he drops or even stuns the other

Tito Santana or Rick Martel?

Ladder Match

Better objective (obtain vs escape) better to suspend disbelief that climbing a ladder takes that much effort rather than a guy wouldn't just sprint out the cage door first time he drops or even stuns the other

Santana because his feud with Greg Valentine turned me into a belt mark after Valentine destroyed the IC title after losing it in a cage match and then Vince did a big presentation on tv to unveil the shiny new belt
After that I was hooked on rasslin belts

The classic IC title or the classic NWA US title

images

images

Ladder Match

Tito, made a great IC champ and broke down a lot of barriers for Latino wrestlers, and had more about him than rick martel in my humble opinion.

Ok..Pete beat to the drop, but same result.

In realtion to his shout, I would have to go with the NWA title as its history goes way back and even though it changed in many guises it seem to have a air of prestige and history about it for me..
harvey whippleman vs bill alphonso ..daddy

Alphonso because I was a ECW RVD and Taz mark.

Global Wrestling Federation (GWF) or USWA

GWF - I watched the shit out of that on ESPN. The Patriot and Dark Patriot were awesome. It was my introduction to the Von Erichs and I became a Kerry mark. Also, Chris Adams told someone "your ass is grass" and it was the first time I ever heard a wrestler "swear" which was cool.

Ultimate Challenge vs. Mega Powers Explode

GWF - I watched the shit out of that on ESPN. The Patriot and Dark Patriot were awesome. It was my introduction to the Von Erichs and I became a Kerry mark. Also, Chris Adams told someone "your ass is grass" and it was the first time I ever heard a wrestler "swear" which was cool.

Ultimate Challenge vs. Mega Powers Explode

This is a tough one. I'm going to have to go with The Mega Powers explode though. The build up was better. I remember losing my shit when Hogan and Savage teamed up. Then when shit hit the fan between them it made for a great lead up to Mania. Plus with the Ultimate Challenge I was really torn on who I wanted to win. Both were great though.

Tito Santana or Alberto Del Rio

Tito Santana or El Matador. A greater wrestler from a greater era. It does not hurt he is also in the WWE hall of fame.

latest

latest

Ultimate Warrior vs Macho Man Randy Savage

Macho Man... Electric personality, better wrestler, cooler guy.

Nasty Boys or Natural Disasters?

Nasty Boys or Natural Disasters?

Nasty Boys just because I enjoyed their presence more.

"Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

maxresdefault.jpg

lol at the wrong names under each wrestler

While they are both true legends, I give Shawn the nod here as being the more iconic. The main event. The showstopper.

Ahmed Johnson vs British Bulldog

While they are both true legends, I give Shawn the nod here as being the more iconic. The main event. The showstopper.

Ahmed Johnson vs British Bulldog

Bulldog. Great run with Dynamite as a great tag team. Epic IC title win. Probably should have had a WWF title reign. Was awesome as Owen's partner, had that classic European title match with him. Owen and Bulldog together were just great. And then he was great as the muscle in the New Hart Foundation. He also got cage climbing super powers from ripping off his vest.

Focusing on their IC title reigns: Honky Tonk Man vs. Goldust

Bulldog. Great run with Dynamite as a great tag team. Epic IC title win. Probably should have had a WWF title reign. Was awesome as Owen's partner, had that classic European title match with him. Owen and Bulldog together were just great. And then he was great as the muscle in the New Hart Foundation. He also got cage climbing super powers from ripping off his vest.

Focusing on their IC title reigns: Honky Tonk Man vs. Goldust

Honky Tonk!!! one of my fav runs. that guitar.

Golddust's valet (Marlene?) and that cigar. That worked. I so wish more divas did p0rn in their prime.

Adorable Adrian Street v. Golddust?

Goldust. He was so controversial and so good that he should have been given a title reign. I seriously believe that the ball was missed with him.

Prime Missy Hyatt vs. Prime Sunny

Prime Sunny. She knew I wanted her. She knew that I wanted her love. And she was right.

Paul Ellering or Jimmy Hart

Back