Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Midnight Express because Cornys promos during their matches every Saturday on the JCP studio show are some of the most entertaining moments in the history of television

King Kong Bundy or Kamala

Kampala. The character had more depth, and fit better into Vince's world, where everybody had to be a caricature.

Better entrance: Stone Cold(glass breaking, beer drinking, etc) or Hollywood Hogan(coming out to Hendrix, spray painted belt, etc)?

Diamond Cutter

Psycho Sid vs Papa Shango
Sid is the memorable wrestler, and worked on top, which Shango never did iirc. Both were good at their respective heel gimmicks. I'll give it to Sid.

Virgil or Lanny Poffo?

Virgils mighta been bigger but he never put it in his own mouth in front of everyone like Lanny did
Score one for the official Poet Laureate of the WWF

Lawrence Taylor or Refrigerator Perry

LT

WrestleMania indoor dome vs WrestleMania open air stadium

Super dome.

Mr T or Tiny Lister?

Stunning Steve Austin via better mic work at the time, I don't remember Edge having anything while in the Brood.

akeem001.jpg
brodus_clay_promo_by_deviantfafnir-d4vet0g.jpg

Akeem the African Dream vs. Brodus Clay

Akeem because I don't remember seeing side boob with him.

The Zodiac or the Shark.

"The Barber Shop" or "The Brother Love Show"

Marty didn't get superkicked and tossed through a window on The Brother Love Show. Barber wins.

The Von Erichs or Los Guerreros?

Marty didn't get superkicked and tossed through a window on The Brother Love Show. Barber wins.

The Von Erichs or Los Guerreros?

Vons

Jessie Ventura's strut vs. Jimmy Valient's dancing

HBK

Hennig turning on Four Horsemen or Shawn turning on DX

HBK

Hennig turning on Four Horsemen or Shawn turning on DX

Hennig because it led to Flair having the cage door slammed on his head which led to him having a funnel up his nose.

The Quebeccers or the Fabulous Rougeau Brothers

Back