Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Psycho Sid - Diesel wasn't fucking shit and only drew as Kevin Nash

Lodi or Reese, both from Ravens flock.

Reese and, you know why? Cos he was THE YETAY!

Four Horsemen with Roma or Four Horsemen with Mongo?

Reese and, you know why? Cos he was THE YETAY!

Four Horsemen with Roma or Four Horsemen with Mongo?

Is this a new school thing?

Horsemen with the Andresons, Tully, and Flair.

Big John Stud or Hillbilly Jim

Is this a new school thing?

Horsemen with the Andresons, Tully, and Flair.

Big John Stud or Hillbilly Jim

Hillbilly Jim via not hghing to death and being a big cool dude.

Piper or DiBiase?

Hillbilly Jim via not hghing to death and being a big cool dude.

Piper or DiBiase?

Piper by being epic, from dogcollar match with the hammer, fighting with Mr. T, and Piper's PIt with Snuka. Now that being said, I loved it when Ted would bring a fat dude from the crowd and pay him $100 for each push up could do ..... LOL!!!

Iron Sheik and Volkof or Brutus Beefcake and GReg Valentine?

Beefcake and Valentine! They were my first favorite tag team.

Jannetty or Neidhart?

Jannetty was the better wrestler but Neidhart was a better promo and had a longer career especially in the big promotions. I must begrudgingly take Neidhart

AJ Styles or RVD

AJ by being better at everything other than pointing at himself.

Eddie Guerrero or Owen Hart?

AJ by being better at everything other than pointing at himself.

Eddie Guerrero or Owen Hart?

Guerrero via making it to the top and holding the top strap. Owen was a great wrestler though.

Hogan or Angle?

Hogan because EVERYONE knows who Hulk Hogan is and his impact on the sport is way more than that of Angle's. Angle was the better performer though in regards to wrestling by a solar system.

Steiner Bros. vs. Road Warriors

Hogan because EVERYONE knows who Hulk Hogan is and his impact on the sport is way more than that of Angle's. Angle was the better performer though in regards to wrestling by a solar system.

Steiner Bros. vs. Road Warriors

Steiner Bros.

King Kong Bundy vs. George "The Animal" Steel

Steiner Bros.

King Kong Bundy vs. George "The Animal" Steel

damn, The Animal is pretty popular to have already been used twice ITT.

anyways,

King Kong Bundy via this.
kingkongbundy001.jpg

Papa Shango or the Boogeyman?

Last edited:
Papa Shango via inducing vomit abilities. Boogyman eats worms, Shango makes you puke...and when he's finished, he turns into a pimp. Shango all day ERRRDAY

Ric Flair or Shawn Michaels

I think Ric edges out Shawn on the all-time list, although Shawn was easily the better in-ring performer.

Next: Alex Wright or Repo Man?

I think Ric edges out Shawn on the all-time list, although Shawn was easily the better in-ring performer.

Next: Alex Wright or Repo Man?

Repo Man. Being in Demolition and repossessing Savage's hat are both better than anything Wright ever did.

Mandible Claw or Sharpshooter?

Sharpshooter by a mile. It was a finishing move that was used by Bret Hart for nearly a decade while the Mandible Claw was only used full time for no more than a few years so Sharpshooter.

Goldust (and only Goldust) or Dolph Ziggler

Sharpshooter by a mile. It was a finishing move that was used by Bret Hart for nearly a decade while the Mandible Claw was only used full time for no more than a few years so Sharpshooter.

Goldust (and only Goldust) or Dolph Ziggler

I forgot that Bret did the Sharpshooter too. I always just think of it as Owen's move.

Goldust via atm, but I wouldn't be shocked if Zigler were ahead after all is said and done. Goldust is basically the prototype for a good midcard heel.

Next: Paul Heyman or Bobby Heenan?

Back