Wrestler vs Wrestler Game

Goldust got cucked by New Jack but Dolph got cucked by John Cena
Goldust wins

Goldust via atm, but I wouldn't be shocked if Zigler were ahead after all is said and done. Goldust is basically the prototype for a good midcard heel.

Next: Paul Heyman or Bobby Heenan?
Bobby Heenan is my AV for a reason
Cause hes the best that ever did it

Commentary challenge
Gorilla and Bobby or Viince McMahon and Jesse The Body

Goldust via atm, but I wouldn't be shocked if Zigler were ahead after all is said and done. Goldust is basically the prototype for a good midcard heel.

Next: Paul Heyman or Bobby Heenan?

Heenan, but I love Heyman too. Heenan was as close to perfect as can be for both a heel manager and a heel announcer. His "fair to Flair" schtick at the Rumble was one of the best announcer performances ever. As a manger he made you want to see him get smashed more than just about anyone ever. Hogan giving him an atomic drop would get a monster pop.

Edit: I don't know how i fucked that up. Lawler as wrestler for beating up Kaufman and getting coffee thrown at him on Letterman.

Rick Rude or Jake Roberts

Heenan, but I love Heyman too. Heenan was as close to perfect as can be for both a heel manager and a heel announcer. His "fair to Flair" schtick at the Rumble was one of the best announcer performances ever. As a manger he made you want to see him get smashed more than just about anyone ever. Hogan giving him an atomic drop would get a monster pop.

Edit: I don't know how i fucked that up. Lawler as wrestler for beating up Kaufman and getting coffee thrown at him on Letterman.

Rick Rude or Jake Roberts
Yeah, Heenan and Heyman are both flawless on the mic. What puts Heenan over the top, though, was that he could also work.

To answer your question, I got Jake edging out Rick. Both very well-rounded, but using the snake as a gimmick and getting the DDT over as a finisher puts Jake a little ahead IMO.

Next: Yokozuna or JBL?

Yokozuna via him being a more memorable character. I never related with JBL quite the same way as my heart was fully into Yokozuna at Royal Rumble 1993, WM9 and WM10.

EDIT

Ahmed Johnson's pearl river plunge vs British Bulldog's running power slam

Last edited:
Yokozuna via him being a more memorable character. I never related with JBL quite the same way as my heart was fully into Yokozuna at Royal Rumble 1993, WM9 and WM10.

EDIT

Ahmed Johnson's pearl river plunge vs British Bulldog's running power slam

Bulldog's running powerslam

Stg. Slaughter's Cobra Clutch vs. Million Dollar Man's Million Dollar Dream?

Sgt Slaughter via murica

Cornette vs Russo
Cornette all day. I'm with the "Fuck Vince Russo" camp, and Cornette doesnt give a fuck, therefore gives great interviews.

Mr Perfect or Kurt Angle?

Perfect. IMO Perfect had a better legacy and he's one of my favorites so there.

Angle may have had more success at the top but his career seemed much shorter by comparison.

(Greater trio / three)

Demolition - Axe, Smash, Crush vs Dungeon of Doom - Meng, Sullivan, Kamala

Cornette all day. I'm with the "Fuck Vince Russo" camp, and Cornette doesnt give a fuck, therefore gives great interviews.

Mr Perfect or Kurt Angle?

Demolition in wrestling, DOD in a real fight.

Miss Hancock or the Duchess of Dudleyville

007.jpg

9c51fce51d8156937a589df85baca421.jpg

Hancock via iq.

Next: better show circa 1997

Raw or Nitro?

Raw because it still is airing and won the ratings war.

Biggest "what if' in wresting?

Magnum T.A. vs. Muhammad Hassan

Magnum TA has the best match of a time, the I quit cage match against Tully, and the greatest feud of all time, the best of 7 series against Nikita
Plus he had that amazing feud with Wahoo before Nikita and the run with Mr Wrestling II in Mid South before that
I'm a big time Magnum mark and I've legit never heard of Mohammad Hussein til this very moment in life
Magnum wins

The Rock & Roll Express or The Midnight Rockers

The Rock & Roll Express or The Midnight Rockers
Rockers all day... They were way ahead of their time, and did synchronised moves that were cool as shit. I was devastated as a kid when they split...

The Renegade or Fake Razor?

Rockers all day... They were way ahead of their time, and did synchronised moves that were cool as shit. I was devastated as a kid when they split...

The Renegade or Fake Razor?
fake razor due to still being alive.

bognar.jpg

2 cold scorpio or flash funk?

Scorpio was actually taken seriously, Flash Funk was a comedy sideshow. So Scorpio.

Worse Rumble Winner/MITB Winner/WWE Champion combo: Sheamus or ADR

Back