Wow sherdog hates some Woodley... good for him!!

You're a liar. Show where I've called someone a racist about this issue. Now I've made a statement about someone.

Just admit your real reasons for hating the guy instead of hiding behind some half truth. This is why TS mentioned speculated racism, the haters lie about the guy, know it's a lie and expect people to believe it. My personal favorite is that he held out 18 months for his title shot.

You are implying that he is racist right there.

Wonderboy is dangerous but he's not Tyron's most dangerous opponent. Stephen has a lot of areas that Woodley can exploit. In fact Rory was more of a threat to Tyron than Thompson is imo.

Wonderboy can do what rory did to tyron or worse because he is probably even better in controlling distance. Who is a more dangerous opponent right now for him, besides a rematch with rory who is at bellator anyway?

How? If hhe's still under contract he can't renegotiate. On the other hand if he keeps winning by the time his contract runs out then he'll be in a better position to renegotiate.

Every champion re neogotiate their contract if they dont already made a spesific "champion" contract before they became champ. Correct me if im wrong

Every champion re neogotiate their contract if they dont already made a spesific "champion" contract before they became champ. Correct me if im wrong
I thought they have to finish out the rest of their contract before renegotiating. I can't say for sure myself though.

The Woodley hate here is pathetic to be honest. I was not a fan or a hater of Woodley before he won the belt. Now that he has the strap the hate and speculated racism are exploding.

Here's my point of posting. Woodley is not yet a big draw. His name has yet to be added to the goat talk and he had never headlined a ppv until he beat Robbie. He is not Diaz MacGregor Jones or Rousey, so why does anyone think he has the authority to fight who, where, and when he wants?? He doesnt!! Uncle Dana is holding the cards here and you goofs know it.
When Dana decides who the next fight will be it will get offered and Woodley will accept it at his contracted amount plus ppv. Im certain of this, and all the shit talkers and fan boys can scream ducking, running, and scared because it wasn't their choice.
There will be plenty to cry about because Dana can only pick one fighter to go against Woodley for his first title defense so the hate will ride.

I've now become a Woodley fan. He has got you haters triggered and that is as good as having fans.

So fuck it sherdog if I can't beat you then I'm with ya!!! I hate Conor fans and I hate Woodley haters.
-mic dropped
TLDR: OP is dumb

If Woodley haters aren't hating on bisping is it a race thing??

What are you talking about? Bisping is the perhaps the most hated fighter on Sherdog. Most of the people also hate on the Hendo fight.

You are implying that he is racist right there.

No.. I wasn't even writing to him directly. In fact I was giving an example of why ALL of Woodley's haters should just be open and honest about their view point instead of beating around the bush, as it seems like there is something more behind it (speculative racism as the TS brought forth, not me, being one of those issues).

Notice in the post that I said "the haters". Haters being plural would mean that I'm included more people into the conversation, so clearly I can't be implying that he alone is a racist. The truth is I didn't imply that anyone was a racist, that's just your assumption.

Wonderboy can do what rory did to tyron or worse because he is probably even better in controlling distance. Who is a more dangerous opponent right now for him, besides a rematch with rory who is at bellator anyway?

Stephen is excellent for the most part at keeping the distance but he's been cut off before, cracked/rocked, and hasn't displayed the best TDD defense or grappling. Woodley could definitely exploit him there. I could see Thompson being strong rounds 3-5 of course.

Don't get me wrong Stephen will be an excellent test for TW and if GSP doesn't want to fight he's definitely up next. But it's not like he's Tyron's kryptonite on paper. To me good grapplers with moderate to great striking are tough fights for Woodley. Rory has that, GSP has that, Gunnar has that, and Hendricks has it too.

Back