Wow sherdog hates some Woodley... good for him!!

I don't really have any concern for the things he says. At the end of the day, the UFC will make the decision who he'll be matched up against. Then we can see what his reaction is from that point forward.

You really can't see the appeal of a Bisping-Hendo fight? The difference that the history and the iconic first fight makes? Again this isn't the best logic for a title fight(I'd rather see Jacare crush Bisping) but like I said if you can't see any difference you're not looking hard enough. Look at the circumstances of their title fights. Woodley sits and whines on a two fight win streak for over a year whereas Bisping has a three fight win streak with a win over the MW GOAT and he steps in on 12 days notice against a guy who already whooped his ass when he had a full camp. Bisping has enough brownie points to cash in on this Hendo rematch IMO.
you're looking hard enough to justify your hypocrisy kafir. take a look at yourself here. it's obvious to everyone else. I hope you know that last year Bisping said he wouldn't fight Henderson again because he is too old and that wouldn't be fair. go google that and you'll find it. if you were a Bisping hater, you'd know it, and then you'd go:

'if you can't see any difference you're not looking hard enough. look at this crap. bisping said last year he wouldn't fight henderson because henderson is too old. now henderson gets one victory against a WW that just moved up because he was getting his ass handed to him, now Bisping wants it. just to get a title defense, pathetic'.

you could be saying that. instead you're just paying attention to the things that make this fight great while ignoring the things that make this fight atrocious. while at the same time criticizing and hating on another fighter for trying the same thing. that's called being a hypocrite. you're a hypocrite.

Bisping-Henderson is ridiculous.

It doesn't provoke the same hate though because Bisping isn't calling out retired fighters and he's not ducking anyone. You know damn well if they offered him Jacare he would take it. The UFC is just being a circus with Hendo.
and not with woodley. they both deserve the same amount of hate for doing what they did but they don't get that.

People dont dislike him because he is black but because he says some very dumb stuff and was trying to duck the first titlechallenger in front of him.

Why is people saying Woodley is ducking? Whers the proof? I can only remember seing Woodley making it all about the money. Most champs reneagotiate their contract, mabey hes talk about money fights also is a way for him making a point to the UFC. If they denie him a money fight they should compansate him with big $. IMO all champs in the UFC in 2016 should get paid big $ regardless of drawing power. $4 billion isnt PPV and gate revenue, UFC is all about those TV deals around the whole world. Only the north american deal alone is worthe $70 millon per year (correct me if im wrong) and UFC is global!!!!

He want's to wrap with gsp later? Is he making gsp a sandwich? Woodley is dumb as fuck

If he wants a money fight just have him co main a card Conor is on, or Rouseys return

you're looking hard enough to justify your hypocrisy kafir. take a look at yourself here. it's obvious to everyone else. I hope you know that last year Bisping said he wouldn't fight Henderson again because he is too old and that wouldn't be fair. go google that and you'll find it. if you were a Bisping hater, you'd know it, and then you'd go:

'if you can't see any difference you're not looking hard enough. look at this crap. bisping said last year he wouldn't fight henderson because henderson is too old. now henderson gets one victory against a WW that just moved up because he was getting his ass handed to him, now Bisping wants it. just to get a title defense, pathetic'.

you could be saying that. instead you're just paying attention to the things that make this fight great while ignoring the things that make this fight atrocious. while at the same time criticizing and hating on another fighter for trying the same thing. that's called being a hypocrite. you're a hypocrite.
You ignored a big reason why people are shitting on Woodley; his hypocrisy. This is the guy who was whining about how the most deserving fighter should get the title shot and that the sport needs to be more professional in how it allocates the title shot. But when the shoe is on the other foot and he has the title all he thinks about are the money fights. Bisping did no such thing and in fact took a big risk fighting Rockhold on such short notice and as such I'm much more forgiving to him. Woodley is the hypocrite and I can't believe people are defending him, his behavior since winning the title is shameful

and not with woodley. they both deserve the same amount of hate for doing what they did but they don't get that.
No they don't, only one is a hypocrite and that's the one we're all annoyed with.

You ignored a big reason why people are shitting on Woodley; his hypocrisy. This is the guy who was whining about how the most deserving fighter should get the title shot and that the sport needs to be more professional in how it allocates the title shot. But when the shoe is on the other foot and he has the title all he thinks about are the money fights. Bisping did no such thing and in fact took a big risk fighting Rockhold on such short notice and as such I'm much more forgiving to him. Woodley is the hypocrite and I can't believe people are defending him, his behavior since winning the title is shameful
how about Bisping's hypocrisy in saying he wouldn't fight henderson because he is too old to one year later fighting henderson?

Yes TS, but it really isn't new; it's just more public because he is the champ. Even back in his WEC days, he was hard to get behind for a lot of people.
His fights have become more entertaining since then, but he still puts on his share of snoozers, and his mouth isn't doing him any favors in that regard.
He's a great fighter, but I doubt he will ever be a fan favorite.

Yes TS, but it really isn't new; it's just more public because he is the champ. Even back in his WEC days, he was hard to get behind for a lot of people.
His fights have become more entertaining since then, but he still puts on his share of snoozers, and his mouth isn't doing him any favors in that regard.
He's a great fighter, but I doubt he will ever be a fan favorite.
When was Woodley in the WEC?

I wonder if he's purposely trying to duck so people hate him and talk about him even more. Plenty of fighters have done this.

No such thing as bad publicity.. These guys will hate him so much that they'll buy the PPV in hopes to see him get smashed. Smart move for Woodley.

Why is people saying Woodley is ducking? Whers the proof? I can only remember seing Woodley making it all about the money. Most champs reneagotiate their contract, mabey hes talk about money fights also is a way for him making a point to the UFC. If they denie him a money fight they should compansate him with big $. IMO all champs in the UFC in 2016 should get paid big $ regardless of drawing power. $4 billion isnt PPV and gate revenue, UFC is all about those TV deals around the whole world. Only the north american deal alone is worthe $70 millon per year (correct me if im wrong) and UFC is global!!!!

The proof is in the fact that woodley tried hard to get a fight with nick diaz, who had 1 fight in the last 3 years and on paper is a way easier opponent than thompson, even though I think diaz would beat him as well. He also said thompson for whatever reason should fight lawler instead of him..

The Woodley hate here is pathetic to be honest. I was not a fan or a hater of Woodley before he won the belt. Now that he has the strap the hate and speculated racism are exploding.

Here's my point of posting. Woodley is not yet a big draw. His name has yet to be added to the goat talk and he had never headlined a ppv until he beat Robbie. He is not Diaz MacGregor Jones or Rousey, so why does anyone think he has the authority to fight who, where, and when he wants?? He doesnt!! Uncle Dana is holding the cards here and you goofs know it.
When Dana decides who the next fight will be it will get offered and Woodley will accept it at his contracted amount plus ppv. Im certain of this, and all the shit talkers and fan boys can scream ducking, running, and scared because it wasn't their choice.
There will be plenty to cry about because Dana can only pick one fighter to go against Woodley for his first title defense so the hate will ride.

I've now become a Woodley fan. He has got you haters triggered and that is as good as having fans.

So fuck it sherdog if I can't beat you then I'm with ya!!! I hate Conor fans and I hate Woodley haters.
-mic dropped

cliffs: OP likes Woodley because he is black

No such thing as bad publicity.. T.

tell that to fucking Jared Fogle

how about Bisping's hypocrisy in saying he wouldn't fight henderson because he is too old to one year later fighting henderson?
He did say he was old but
"I wouldn't lower myself to a rematch with Dan Henderson because that guy is so washed up and so old and so decrepit - I think we'd have a hard time getting it licensed. That guys just so slow and I think he's had far too many blows to the head. I would love to get my revenge on Dan Henderson, but it just wouldn't be fair."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/2...sping-dan-henderson-too-old-rematch-interview

If you dislike The Chosen One and are a fan of WonderBread you are a racist.
Period.

We care because an individual's words reflects their attitude. So even if it doesn't ultimately mean Woodley avoids Wonderboy we can still see he's a hypocrite because when the shoe was on the other foot all he could talk about was what he was owed and how the sport needs to be meritocratic and whatnot.

Wonderboy is IMO but if Woodley was asking for the Maia fight I wouldn't have an issue with that. Instead he was asking for Nick Diaz, who hasn't won a fight since 2011.

And for some reason you are only telling half of the story. What purpose does leaving out the fact that he wants a fight with GSP serve you? We all know he wanted the GSP or Diaz fight before the Robbie Lawler fight. Just admit your real reasons for hating the guy instead of hiding behind some half truth. This is why TS mentioned speculated racism, the haters lie about the guy, know it's a lie and expect people to believe it. My personal favorite is that he held out 18 months for his title shot.

And for some reason you are only telling half of the story. What purpose does leaving out the fact that he wants a fight with GSP serve you? We all know he wanted the GSP or Diaz fight before the Robbie Lawler fight. Just admit your real reasons for hating the guy instead of hiding behind some half truth. This is why TS mentioned speculated racism, the haters lie about the guy, know it's a lie and expect people to believe it. My personal favorite is that he held out 18 months for his title shot.
GSP is hardly better, he hasn't fought in three years and no one knows when he's coming back whereas Wonderboy is healthy and ready to go.

What is my real reason for hating the guy?

Back