Wow sherdog hates some Woodley... good for him!!

This is exactly what he's doing.

You ever heard the dude's podcast? He's one of the most level headed and intelligent fighters out there, but he's clearly obsessed with growing his brand making a lot of money in a short amount of time, and finding something else to do with his life.
In this sport, a hater is as valuable as a fan. Haters buy ppv too.

the problem with that is that most of sherdog is ok with Bisping doing the very same things, actually getting his bullcrap title defense, and acting in most pathetic ways than woodley, like for instance his constant gloating of beating people up in training. sherdog doesn't care as much about that than they care about what's 90% social media crap that doesn't matter. it doesn't look like woodley is fighting nick diaz anyway is it.
For one Bispings has been hated for a long time, its only recently that he's been humbled and liked by fans from what I can see. Plus the circumstances with him and Woodley are different.

Bisping got his shot by stepping in on 12 days notice and saving the main event for the UFC while Tyron sat on a two fight win streak and whined for his for over a year.

And Bisping has been with the UFC far longer and has done a lot for the UFC. Tyron has done nothing comparable.

And the Bisping-Hendo fight is a fight for revenge and a rematch of one of the most iconic fights in UFC history. There's some history there. And at MW there isn't a guy who clearly deserves the fight. Weidman and Rockhold just lost the title and Jacare, probably the most deserving, is only coming off one win over Belfort. Whereas Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak with a KO over the former champ(whom Tyron was supposed to fight for his shot but didn't) and top 5 Rory(who actually beat Tyron).

The Bisping-Hendo fight isn't ideal match making so I get why some have an issue with it but if you can't see the difference between Bisping and his situation with Tyron you're not looking hard enough.

If Woodley haters aren't hating on bisping is it a race thing??

In this sport, a hater is as valuable as a fan. Haters buy ppv too.
Ha, that's what you think
pirate-bay-logo.jpg

The fuk you on about.....Loll I havnt even seen a decent Tyron hate thread in a while....maybe that's the problem

I think accusing sherdog of being full of racist white people is being prejudice against sherdog.

Pretty sure it's possible people from every race and many countries post on here.

yeah woodley does have a surprising amount of haters. it's like if you ask a GSP hater why he hates GSP, and it's a lot of small things that no reasonable person would hate someone for, but they make it out to be this big deal. with Woodley, I get the dislike for sitting out to get his title shot but him calling out Nick Diaz to make money and keep his belt, it's on the UFC to make sure that doesn't happen. one time he said something was racist, big deal. fighter say the most insane shit all the time and no one cares. woodley didn't do nuthin to get the hate he gets around here imo. I think it's because he is, you know, athletic and explosive.
He brings it on himself. He sat out because "He's not taking any other fight knowing he deserves the title shot."

Then he wins the belt and says Wonderboy doesn't deserve it because he picked him to lose.

He was gifted his own shot and doesn't reciprocate when the challenger actually deserves it. I wish Lawler had refused to fight him and he would have never had the opportunity. Biggest duck champion in UFC history bar none.

Sherdog's hate has turned me into a Woodley fan. And with every dumbass that links that Ronda ko for cheap likebait, I come one step closer to becoming her fan.

Woodley needs to learn how to earn a title shot. He should take notes from Conor McGregor. One win at WW against a mid level LW. That's how you earn a title shot.

He brings it on himself. He sat out because "He's not taking any other fight knowing he deserves the title shot."

Then he wins the belt and says Wonderboy doesn't deserve it because he picked him to lose.

He was gifted his own shot and doesn't reciprocate when the challenger actually deserves it. I wish Lawler had refused to fight him and he would have never had the opportunity. Biggest duck champion in UFC history bar none.
That's just silly
No fights been made yet.
And Tito exists.
You're clearly overreacting.

For one Bispings has been hated for a long time, its only recently that he's been humbled and liked by fans from what I can see. Plus the circumstances with him and Woodley are different.

Bisping got his shot by stepping in on 12 days notice and saving the main event for the UFC while Tyron sat on a two fight win streak and whined for his for over a year.

And Bisping has been with the UFC far longer and has done a lot for the UFC. Tyron has done nothing comparable.

And the Bisping-Hendo fight is a fight for revenge and a rematch of one of the most iconic fights in UFC history. There's some history there. And at MW there isn't a guy who clearly deserves the fight. Weidman and Rockhold just lost the title and Jacare, probably the most deserving, is only coming off one win over Belfort. Whereas Wonderboy is on a 7 fight win streak with a KO over the former champ(whom Tyron was supposed to fight for his shot but didn't) and top 5 Rory(who actually beat Tyron).

The Bisping-Hendo fight isn't ideal match making so I get why some have an issue with it but if you can't see the difference between Bisping and his situation with Tyron you're not looking hard enough.
it's actually quite different in the sense that one is getting his crap rematch against a very old dan henderson that doesn't mean anything for the MW division anymore, and the other didn't get anything by trying to follow bisping's steps. you managed to write a lot of stuff that has never ever mattered to how many haters you get. doing more for the UFC, being a legend, none of this makes you more or less hated by this stupid fanbase.

regardless of how many fighters deserve a title shot, the very thing bisping is doing is what woodley tried, and failed, to do. he is ducking. bisping's ducking is of gigantic proportions. he ducked the entire division down to the number 13 that's being very optimistically placed there already. it's not because you have 5 equally talented people to do a job, that you're going to pick an untalented one to make it fair. while woodley tried screwing up with one person, bisping screwed with everyone. if anything, that's even worse.

He's a fuckin Duck...

It's really as simple as that. Nobody cheers for a duck, except Conor huggers. I have no real opinion of Woodley... For or against.

But you have to fight the number 1 guy. Unless your name is Bisping, Nunes, or McGregor. All three are pathetic examples of paper champions. Woodley gladly and willingly joins that club.

I want all of them to lose their belts in the next fight ( Except for Bisping... Hendo does really not deserve a title fight in any way, shape, or form. So I want him to lose the next fight after Hendo ).

That's just silly
No fights been made yet.
And Tito exists.
You're clearly overreacting.
The Wonderboy fight should have already been made. He has spoken candidly about refusing to fight Wonderboy. That being said, I hope Dana big dogs him and has him fight Thompson on a fight pass card.

He compares himself to Conor, but says Conor is only popular because he's white. GTFO

you can apply similar logic to hate on many fighters. or you can take a different angle. the fact is, your hating doesn't make any sense. woodley is doing what's good for him isn't he. if his company allows it, then fuck it he is gonna do it. if you have any empathy, you know why he is going that route. and you can hate on the route, but then you don't hate on bisping vs henderson, you're a hypocrite.

it's actually quite different in the sense that one is getting his crap rematch against a very old dan henderson that doesn't mean anything for the MW division anymore, and the other didn't get anything by trying to follow bisping's steps. you managed to write a lot of stuff that has never ever mattered to how many haters you get. doing more for the UFC, being a legend, none of this makes you more or less hated by this stupid fanbase.

regardless of how many fighters deserve a title shot, the very thing bisping is doing is what woodley tried, and failed, to do. he is ducking. bisping's ducking is of gigantic proportions. he ducked the entire division down to the number 13 that's being very optimistically placed there already. it's not because you have 5 equally talented people to do a job, that you're going to pick an untalented one to make it fair. while woodley tried screwing up with one person, bisping screwed with everyone. if anything, that's even worse.
You really can't see the appeal of a Bisping-Hendo fight? The difference that the history and the iconic first fight makes? Again this isn't the best logic for a title fight(I'd rather see Jacare crush Bisping) but like I said if you can't see any difference you're not looking hard enough. Look at the circumstances of their title fights. Woodley sits and whines on a two fight win streak for over a year whereas Bisping has a three fight win streak with a win over the MW GOAT and he steps in on 12 days notice against a guy who already whooped his ass when he had a full camp. Bisping has enough brownie points to cash in on this Hendo rematch IMO.

you can apply similar logic to hate on many fighters. or you can take a different angle. the fact is, your hating doesn't make any sense. woodley is doing what's good for him isn't he. if his company allows it, then fuck it he is gonna do it. if you have any empathy, you know why he is going that route. and you can hate on the route, but then you don't hate on bisping vs henderson, you're a hypocrite.
Bisping-Henderson is ridiculous.

It doesn't provoke the same hate though because Bisping isn't calling out retired fighters and he's not ducking anyone. You know damn well if they offered him Jacare he would take it. The UFC is just being a circus with Hendo.

Back