Wow Jacare verbally DESTROYS Bisping in new post!!!

Jacare will play with Bisping on the ground, i want him to slap Bispings face and on the 3 round finish him

Jacare is an amateur on his feet. Left hook will land all day and put him away.
It's crazy how much people overrate Bispings striking. Leites and Dolloway were able to land hard punches on Bisping and be competitive on the feet with Bisping but Jacare would get dusted on the feet? Jacare might not be the most technical but he has shown himself to be dangerous on the feet because he's explosive and powerful.

Jacare got a good social media manager. When Jacare gets his TS, he should bring the guy who wrote this post to be his interpreter.

Jacare: "I always respect my opponents and never pick fights"

Interpreter: "He said: I can't wait to beat this motherfucker and make him put that belt on me himself"

Can't disagree with what Jacare says, but he's not next in line so it's weird that he keeps talking about Bisping ducking him.

It is amazing how many people don't know what the term 'paper champ ' means. Bisping isn't a paper champ. Neither is Conor. If you KO the champ, then you're the champ.
He wasn't gifted the title. He took it from Rockhold.

Lol, jacare...i think he should fight chris camozi again.
Jacare is tough and a finisher but i dont really care for him. I mean i'd rather have a charismatic and fun champion like bisping than a wooden guy like jacare. Therefore i hope he wont figt for the title because i think he might be the most boring champion in the divison.

If romero becomes the champion its gonna be alot of fun.

Translation......I prefer better entertainers over better fighters.

How the fuck can you 'verbally abuse' someone with a Facebook post.

Maybe.

<BronTroll1>

uKqbkYR.gif

For such a clean and natural athlete, he sure knows the exact spot to put that needle.

lol at Paper Champion

Paper champion is someone who won the title by decision you retard. Bisping KO'd rockhold clean it was a thing of beauty.

Also... Bisping beats Jacare by TKO. His striking really is better than most people in teh division.
I don't think that means quite what you think it means

If bisping is smart he'd continue to avoid luke, jacare, weidman, Yoel, and whittaker at all cost.

He'll get torn apart by any one of them.
Could add moose to that and im not even a moose fan.

Now that I can agree with, but he's the rightful and legit champ until someone takes the belt away from him

Bisping fighting someone who can take the belt is what people are complaining about. Bisping's trying to hold it as long as possible without fighting anyone relevant in the division. I'm not even saying he can't beat them. He KO'd Rockhold after all. He sure the hell is ducking the hell out of them now though.

His continued quest for a supposed "money fight" looks really lame when it's old men and now WW's he keeps calling out. I thought Hendo was his money fight?

Lol, jacare...i think he should fight chris camozi again.
Jacare is tough and a finisher but i dont really care for him. I mean i'd rather have a charismatic and fun champion like bisping than a wooden guy like jacare. Therefore i hope he wont figt for the title because i think he might be the most boring champion in the divison.

If romero becomes the champion its gonna be alot of fun.

Why is being charismatic a priority for being champion? Having the belt is about working your way up the division, earning respect, and being called the best.

Back